(My brain sucks at making chapter names)

After you all ate, you headed into the bathroom to change in to some pyjamas. ( anyone ever wonder why they are called pyjamas?... I should keep writing...) You proceeded to take of the outfit you were wearing and reached (FOR THE STARS) for your pyjamas. You heard the nob turn on the door and turned to see it open. You froze. Len walked in casually not noticing you half naked. He turned toward you and his face dropped. You felt as if your face was about to melt off from the heat. You both stood there for a few seconds and Len backed slowly out off the bathroom. You quickly pulled on your pjs and awkwardly walked out.
"Oh ____ your back!" Rin said excitedly. You smiled and sat next to her, trying to stay as far away from Len as possible. Len agreed completely sitting at the other end of the room. "So we are gonna watch (insert extremely scary horror movie here xD)" Rin said excitedly.
"Alright" you said not knowing what kind of movie she is talking about.
"come over and sit with me and ____, Len!" Rin smiles and points to the spot next to me. Len awkwardly shuffled over and sat next to me. Rin switched on the movie.
Already shivering from the movie, you calmed down a bit seeing a calm part come on. Being fairly stupid you didn't expect any jump scare. When the jump scare appeared you screeched and jumped about three feet in the air. You grabbed Len's arm, feeling he may be some form of protection from this thing on the tv. Len smirked.
"naaawwww is little ____-Chan scared?" He cooed. You let out a slight whimper and you squeezed his arm tighter. He gave you a small hug rubbing your back "It's just a movie, no problems" he soothed.
The movie then shortly ended, and you were extremely tired. Rin was already fast asleep on the couch. You nuzzled into Len half asleep, if you were fully awake you wouldn't even think of doing this, well you would but you wouldn't do it. He pulled you in closely, he smiled softly and kissed you lightly "goodnight ____-Chan..." You didn't notice Len kissing you because you were already fast asleep.

(Hey sorry the end is so cheesy but I felt as if it needed an end like this. FLUFFEHNESS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoy procrastinating, cuz I'm gonna be doing that xD. LUNAPAWZ OUT PEACE! Lunapawz) (also I'm sorry it's really short)