I decided on some white jeans with a army green, loose long sleeve top that was tucked into my white jeans. I put on my everyday makeup, and gave my hair loose curls.

And before I knew it, Nellie was at the door. "Heyyy A!" She greeted bringing me into a tight hug.

"Woah, hey there," I chuckled, hugging her back. "You look, well very yellowish."

"Well if I want my future with this player to go anywhere then I gotta support!" She exclaimed dragging us into her car so we could get on the road.

"Who is this player anyway?"

"Nick Young," she smirked at me, sending a wink.

"I'm not sure I even know who that is," I admitted, causing her to gasp.

"The one with the meme?" She asked, earning a no from me. "You know what, whatever. You'll find out tonight!"

"Well okay then," I laughed.

About an hour later Nellie parked into the arena. I'm surprised we even found a parking spot. I started to walk towards the general admission but Nellie dragged me towards the VIP entrance.

"This way. We're special tonight girl," she smirked. Oh lord.

Stephens POV

It was the fourth quarter and we were up by 7. There was 6 minutes left and the stakes were high. The atmosphere in the arena was crazy. And it went even crazier when I sunk a three pointer. Just five more minutes of solid basketball.

Ayeshas POV

I was eating popcorn trying to understand the game, and when Steph hit a three Nellie went so nuts that when she threw her fists in the air it knocked the bucket of popcorn in my face, making it go everywhere on me.

"Seriously?" I whined, taking the popcorn out of my hair. She payed no attention and kept her focus on the game.

Soon enough the buzzer went off and it was the end of the game. The Warriors won by 9, and even though I don't know basketball, I know Steph did especially good tonight.

The people started to clear out and I followed Nellie towards the exit. I was ready to be home, and get these shoes off of my feet.

"We just have to make one quick pit stop," She snickered taking a few turns. I don't know how, but we ended up in the tunnels under the seat. I was beyond confused.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked, clueless as to where she was leading us.

"To see my man, Nick, duh." She kept walking and I sighed.

"Are you serious?" She shook her head and I groaned.

"I'll just wait for you right here, don't wanna be third wheeling." She continued to walk and I decided to use the restroom from how much lemonade I drank tonight. I washed my hands and went back in the hallway.

I was sitting on the ground for 15 minutes and there was still no sign of Nellie. I decided to go look for her instead. There was a sign with arrows pointing in all different directions and I just went the way I thought a NBA player would be.

After several turns, dead ends, and turn arounds I was now completely and officially lost. I had no idea where I was or Nellie. I got out my phone to call her, forgetting it died during halftime.

"Shit," I murmured to myself, rubbing my head.

"You seem to be lost," a man said. I could hear is footsteps coming closer to me from the behind.

"Actually, yeah. My friend brought me down here and I don't know where she went, plus my phone is dead," I turned around to see the man with a smiley face. "Okay, we've gotta stop meeting like this Curry. Are you stalking me?!" I teased.

"It seems to be the other way around, do you see where you are?" He laughed, leaning against the wall.

"True, but that's besides the point." He smirked and shook his head.

"So how'd you like the game?"

"It was great! For a person who doesn't know a thing about basketball I'm pretty sure you did hella good out there."

"You don't know a thing about basketball?" He grinned.

"No," I admitted. "Just because I know who you are does not mean I know a thing about what you do, cause like I was seriously clueless. I felt like the dumb blonde all night."

"Aren't you that anyways?" He smirked. I sent him a playful glare.

"I see you got jokes, huh?"

"How'd you end up here anyways?" He laughed.

"You see, that's the thing. Apparently when my friend, Nellie, was hitting the clubs the other night she met one of your teammates I guess? Anyways, things led from one to another and she dragged me here," I explained.

"So you didn't want to come?" He said, making a face.

"No hard feelings, Curry. But you never know, maybe I'll get into it someday."

"You better," he dared, making me laugh. "Anyways, this friend of yours must be who Nick is talking about. He won't seem to shut up about her."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I giggled.

"Well, I can't really judge," Steph said, giving me his full attention.

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because there is also another girl who I can't really seem to shut up about either," he smirked. I felt the blush coming as I looked down and pulled the loose hair out of my face.

"Ayesha! There you are! I've been looking damn everywhere for you!" Nellie said, interrupting Steph and I. I looked up and saw her walking towards us. "Good game, Steph!"

"Thank you. I appreciate it," he replied. The vibe was very awkward. There was a moment of silence before Nellie spoke up.

"Well, are you ready to go?" She asked, nudging my arm.

"Yeah," I smiled. I waved goodbye to Steph as we started to walk away, but a few seconds later Steph stopped me.

"Ayesha!" I stopped, turning around as saw him running towards me. I met him halfway.

"Yes?"

"Can I have your number?" He asked, handing me his phone. I could tell he was a bit nervous. I took his phone and saw him let out a breath.

"And here you go," I mumbled, typing the last numbers in and handing his phone back to him.

"Thank you, I'll see you around." He gave me a smirk and winked before heading the other direction.

"I'll see you around, Curry," I replied, not being able to contain my smile.
___________________
Compared to my other books these are so looong lol
Hope you liked it :))
| Vote & Drop a Comment |