Chapter 2

Stephens POV

I was beyond the arc shooting threes one after another. The Finals were coming up soon, and I was going to do everything in my power to bring back another trophy and ring.

"Yo Steph!" I heard Draymond call walking towards me. "Tell KD here that I'm a ladies man, and that's he's far from it. The man just can't seem to believe it."

"Well if I agreed with you, I would be lying. For the both of you. I'm the real ladies man," I smirked, shooting another shot.

"When's the last time you even got laid?" Kevin teased. I rolled my eyes giving the two my full attention.

"That's not what I'm worried about at the moment. All I'm worried about is winning another championship, like the two of you should be."

"Which is exactly why you're not a ladies man, and I ain't worried. We gon' beat Lebron's ass!" Draymond snickered, stilling the ball from me.

"Don't get too confident," I sighed, stealing the ball back.

"We going to though. I'm about to bail, y'all wanna come? We can see who the real ladies man is," Dray said, wiggling his brows.

"Nah, I got duties with mama Durant. Next time though. See ya boys later," KD said as he made his way to the locker room.

Dray looked at me, waiting for me to answer. "Man, I don't know. With these finals coming up I just want to be-."

"Steph, one drink ain't gonna dictate whether we win a championship or not. Just loosen up a bit," Dray emphasized, trying to cave me in.

"Fine, I'll go. I'm not staying long though." I threw up one more shot before heading to the locker room with Dray. I showered and got dressed in my regular clothes.

When we were both done getting ready Dray and I headed over to my car, picking up Klay along the way.

It was about 7 when we pulled up to a bar that we go to on the regular. "We're here," I said, interrupting whatever dumb shit Dray and Klay were arguing about.

We all got out of the car and walked into the busy bar. Well, it could be considered a club. We immediately ordered our drinks and sat down in a more of a secluded area. I looked over at Klay to see him on some models Instagram. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Klay, what the hell are you doing man?" I said pointing towards his phone. He smirked, turning his phone off and placing it on the table.

"Getting your boy some action," he smiled, earning a scoff from Dray.

"And you're doing that by sliding into chicks dm's?" He said, ordering us another round of beer.

"Yeah. It usually works most of the time," he shrugged. I let out a slight chuckle and shook my head. "What?" He said looking over at me.

"Oh nothing," I replied, taking another sip of my beer.

"You have no room to judge Steph. At least I'm actually getting laid," Klay laughed, earning a high five from Draymond.

"Why does everybody seem to want to talk about my sex life today? I'm not all up in y'all's sex life," I said moving on to my next beer.