Chances

You stood there like you were almost paralyzed of his sudden touch, having no words to say at first hand and continued to stare into his eyes in silent. It was almost like the whole world was disappeared and you had a mature staring contest with Baldi or something. Your hand slowly left the door handle while keeping an eye on this bald teacher with the ruler in his hand, your first thoughts were that he was gonna beat your ass with that object.

Atleast, it looked like that. But you were not afraid to kick the shit out of him if he even touched you like that with his long ruler. It felt like forever that you didn't move from your spot so you tried to make the first move in a obviously, not expected way. Your breath hitched of Baldi suddenly moving his hand from your shoulder to your arm, pulling you with him while he walks back to your desk without saying a  word. You stupidly followed behind, ofcourse being pulled on i mean.

'Maybe if i don't say a thing the chance is less i'll get my ass beaten.' you thought quietly while walking behind Baldi,being forced to sit back on your current chair you stood up. He finally let loose of your arm when he pulled you back on your spot, forcing you to sit down like a mad child. You couldn't believe what was happening, this man serisously had mental problems or something you thought. After being forced to sit down by your own math teacher, he pulled back and did a little swirl infront of your desk before looking back at you again with this friendly smile again from earlier, you aren't falling for that again.

"No, that was incorrect. But nice attempt anyhow !" Baldi laughed while swinging his ruler  in his right hand while eyeing you in this playfull way. You just stared at him stupidly, not believing his words.

"Was that a trick question ?" You lifted your finger up a bit while looking confused at your 'teacher', thinking you should play along his stupid mind game. He stared your down before grabbing some other notebook.

"No." Baldi straight out replied with this odd smile, you just realized that he had red lips. Or was that lipstick ? I think you shouldn't question that right now. The man with the ruler placed the notebook in front of you, turning to page one while you felt like a child. This was honestly stupid and oh, how you are going to be pissed at your mom for putting you up with this foolery.

You had a little idea popping inside your mind, smiling kinda like a evil prick before eyeing Baldi back with this dark glance. You just noticed that there was a school bell right above the door. With a blink of a second, you somewhat managed to throw your pencil far away from you.

"Oh no ! My pencil." You said in a innocent way, even playing a scene by stretching your arm to reach it. Baldi took a notice on this and turned his back on you, getting it to pick it up for you. Right after he turned his back on you, you took the eraser near by your grasp and threw it to the direction of the bell, hoping you hit it. Your smile curled when it made contact.

*!! RIIIIIIIIIING !!*

You laughed inside that it actually worked ! Baldi's head shot up in disbelief when the bell rang, he knew that it was way too early for it to go off now at this time. The man took a grip on your pencil, almost to a point of breaking it before walking up to you in front of your desk. He slammed the writting material harsh against your desk with this pissed off glare.

"What did you do, (y/n) ?" He asked, you saw that he was holding back rage and it made you somewhat laugh.

"Nothing ! It just.. went off." You tried your utter best to sound confused and pratically not focused on his question. Baldi crossed slowly his arms while his foot taps against the floor, clearly not buying it.

"You're not leaving." Baldi suddenly smiled. Your eye twitched.

Excuse me ?

"But i have.. to go.. to the- Bathroom ?" You didn't know what you were saying either, this whole thing was just too much for words. Baldi lifted an eyebrow, looking at you somewhat in a weird way. He seems to buy that one, he took some keys out of his pocket, he handed it to you.

"Be quick." He muttered before walking up to his own desk, sitting on it before keeping an eye on your tracks. Having the keys in your hand you look at it before walking to the door, quickly opening before closing it. You pressed your back against the door, exhaling.

'Should i leave or stay ?' You thought staying close to the door making your decision.