Nagato sat atop the tallest building in the village. He looked out over the village, searching for an answer, but he knew it wouldn't come that easily. It was pouring down on him and he reached up to touch his closed eyes. He sighed. Who would of thought that his eyes would have caused so much trouble for him?

Yahiko was sitting in the graveyard, in front of his parents' graves. He talked to them, explaining his problems, he would do this whenever he felt lonely or confused, hooping his parents would give him guidance. So far, there was nothing. He thought about the fact that these people who he had never met before, had gave him an offer, that would save his life. He sighed and closed his eyes. He felt utterly lost and hopeless. He loved his home, but he didn't want to be evil and do what he did, never mind die.

The others were back still in the building. Jiraiya was telling them about what had happened with the trio and all sorts of other things.

By the end of the day, they decided to just sleep there.

Naruko curled up with Haku. He cuddled up against her and started wondering about what she had said earlier.

"Kaa-san?" He whispered.

"Yes, Haku-kun?" She whispered back.

"What happened to me in the future?" He asked.

Naruko stiffened, but then relaxed so as not to alarm him. "Haku-kun, I'll tell you when you're older. I don't think you're ready to know what happened to you yet." She said.

Haku accepted this, because he trusted his mom. He was also extremely tired at that moment. He snuggled closer to his mom and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Good Night, Kaa-san." He said.

"Good Night Haku-kun, I love you." She said as she kissed his forehead.

They both drifted off into a deep sleep after that.

The next day, Naruko woke up to the smell of ramen. She sniffed the air to make sure and she bolted up straight away. She looked over to the kitchen that was I the building and saw Christina making ramen. She bounded over to her.

"So... Ramen?" Naruko asked.

Christina laughed. "Yes, ramen, I'm so used to the way you sleep, that when I saw you like that, I knew you would be out like a light unless I cooked ramen to wake you up."

"Cool with me!" Naruko said. She sat down next to Neji at the table and they started talking.

"So Neji, when are you going to tell your parents about us coming from the future?" Naruko asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. It sure as hell won't be the easiest thing to do. I mean, how would I even start. 'Hello, my name is Neji Hyuga, I'm your son, I come from 20 years in the future but I came back with help of a biju and am now in my thirteen year-old body.' Do you know how much the probability is that when I told them that they would send me to an insane asylum?" Neji said.

"I'm gonna guess pretty likely." Naruko said.

"Yeah, well, I was thinking about telling them after the Chunin Exams, that way we won't be taken out, and have the public questioning us." Neji said.

Naruko nodded. Then they heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Haku yelled as he ran to the door. He slid it open and Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko stood there.

"May we come in?" Nagato asked.

"Of course! It's your space anyways, you shouldn't have to ask." Haku said.

The three walked in and went to Jiraiya's room. They all came into the main room ten minutes later.

"Alright guys, mission is completed and successful." Jiraiya said. "Now, you three, go home and get whatever you want to bring with you. Be back here in an hour, then we'll leave."

The three left once again and Jiraiya and the others all ate lunch. By the time the three Ame orphans were back, everyone was ready to go.

They went through a long process to get out of Ame undetected. They were successful, but only because Jiraiya knew how to navigate his way through the village to not get caught.

With the nest two weeks, the group got out of Ame and back to Konoha.

They arrived the day before the Chunin Exam finals, and the time travelers and Haku left to get ready for them. The three Ame orphans and Jiraiya stayed behind.

"Alright, I suppose that's it then, you three will get an apartment here and become genin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves." Sarutobi said. "You may go and tour the village if you wish. Come back here in a few hours and I'll have your apartment for you."

The three nodded and left the room, closing the door behind them. Jiraiya stayed behind though.

"What is it Jiraiya?" Sarutobi asked.

"Sensei... I want to be a Jounin Sensei for those three kids." He said.

Sarutobi was shocked by this. "Really? You want to take on another team?" He asked.

"Yes, I do, if you will allow it sensei." Jiraiya said.

"Alright Jiraiya, you are now the leader and Jounin Sensei of Team 11, consisting of Nagato Uzumaki, Konan Tobifarama, and Yahiko Gadone." Sarutobi said.

"Thank you, sensei." Jiraiya said, bowing. Then he walked out of the room to join his new students.