Kurenai and her engaged in hand to hand combat. Kurenai had sensed the danger of Rin touching her, and was dodging the girls' attacks while trying to land a hit on her as well. Kurenai realized she couldn't and jumped back and started forming hand seals of her own.

"Suffocating Water Jutsu!" She called out. Rin felt her neck suddenly get tighter and felt as if she was underwater holding her breath.

She struggled for a minute and realized it was a Genjutsu. She but on her lip, hard. It took her out of the Genjutsu, and she stood up.

"Gonna take more than that Kurenai." She said. Rin then poured chakra into her fist and slammed the ground.

It broke into pieces, randomly sticking up all over the place. Kurenai lost her footing and fell down, her eyes widening. She got up when Rin threw kunai at her. She scrambled out of the way and took out her own kunai and threw them at the ones Rin had just thrown. They hit with a clang and landed on the floor.

Rin didn't know what to do. She could use her strength, but she didn't really want to kill Kurenai, after all, she was her friend. She thought it over and remembered a jutsu that she had started learning at the hospital a while back, Christina had even helped her with it during team practice. She started forming the hand signs and felt the feeling at her fingertips.

Rin rushed towards Kurenai and did a Replacement with a kunai that she had thrown at her. It was at the base of Kurenai's feet.

Kurenai's eyes widened in fear, but Rin just tapped her hand on her friend. Kurenai freaked out as she felt herself fall to the ground and onto her butt. Rin back up a few steps.

Kurenai tried to move her ankles and legs so that she could get up. But found her right shoulder her thumb on her left hand move. She tried again, but the same things happened. She tried to move her right hand, but instead, her right big toe moved.

"W-What's going on? Why am I not moving right?" She asked, her eyes widening to the size of saucers.

Up in the crowd, Christina smiled. "Nice move Rin, it's hard for even medical nins to figure out which joints move other joints to be able to actually seem like your moving normally. There's no way that Kurenai will be able to figure it out." She said.

"Wait, what?" Naruko asked.

"You've seen this before. You remember when you told me about that fight between Kabuto and Tsunade? Where he couldn't move right for a few minutes? Well, Tsunade used this jutsu. It sends an electric shock through your nervous system. It goes haywire, and what your brain tells your body to do, is misinterpreted. It's different everytime too. An example is if when you mean to move you right ankle, but instead, you hips move. You told your body to move your ankle, but since the nervous system is messed up, it moves the wrong body part." Christina said.

"Oh! I get it! So if Kurenai tries to stand up, her torso might move instead!" Naruko said.

"Exactly." Christina replied.

Meanwhile, Rin was explaining what had happened to Kurenai to Kurenai herself.

"Ne, Rin, could you come and give me some help?" Kurenai asked.

"Why?" Rin asked.

"I just need your help to raise my hand." Kurenai said.

Rin went over and helped Kurenai lift her hand.

"Proctor, I forfeit this match. There's no way I'll be able to figure all of this out. Rin could have killed me by now anyways if she had wanted to." Kurenai said.

"Alright. Kurenai Yuhi has admitted defeat. Rin Nohara is the winner." He stated.

"Way to go Rin!" Naruko and Obito both yelled from the balcony. They had wanted to do it for Neji too, but he had refused, saying that even though he wasn't like he was at the last Chuunin Exams, he still didn't want to be screamed at, even if it was congratulations.