Rin and Obito had noticed that he was getting more playful and valued their team more since the arrival of the time travelers. They could never be grateful that this had happened. Even though they were there to fix the greatly damaged future, they couldn't be happier that they were here. They were all great to be around, great teammates, great friends, and they thought that they had no chance in hell of ever reaching Kakashi, yet these three had managed. Or more specifically, Naruko had managed.

They all decided it would be best to get in some training before the next exam, and headed to one of the training rooms.

Christina skipped over to Rin.

"Ne, Rin, I was wondering if you wanted to learn some fighting medical ninjutsus." Christina said.

"Fighting medical ninjutsu? I wasn't aware that there were any." Rin said, her eyes widening.

"Well of course, if you are going to focus on medical jutsu, then you have to be able to at least defend yourself, right? Anyways, it helps that you have near perfect chakra control, so you were able to learn Tsunade's jutsu. However, there are ones that medics without that high chakra control can learn. You wanna try?" Christina asked.

Rin nodded. "Of course! But... don't you need to train yourself as well?"

"Naw, I could beat most people here. Neji and Naruko would give me a hard time, especially since I can't use my bloodline against them. I don't need more training, I'm good with ANBU captain being my final position. Well... I might become a Jounin Sensei, I think that would be fun! I mean, sure it would have to be at least a few years from now, they would disrespect me at this age. Anyways, enough about that! Let's start with the medical scalpel." Christina said. "Alright, so hold up your hand and channel some chakra into it, but instead of trying to heal, think about trying to cut."

Rin nodded and lifted her hand and it started to glow the familiar green, signifying it being the normal medical jutsu. She stopped channeling chakra and tried again, still no use. It took her a lot of tries, but eventually, she got it to glow blue while still being a scalpel, instead of just a chakra enhanced hand.

Christina had moved over a training dummy and put it in front of Rin.

"Okay, now slash out at the dummy." She said. Rin slashed out and noticed a cut in the place she had slashed.

"Good, learning how to preform this jutsu isn't the hard part. It's using it effectively in battle that matters." Christina said. "When using this attack, it doesn't cut the skin, but instead, the tendons inside of the body. Now don't get me wrong, any talented medical nin could fix the injury, but during the battle, they won't. The person then can't use the corresponding parts of the body that those tendons affect."

Rin nodded. "So, how will I train to use it in battle then? These dummies don't act like a real person after all."

"Easy." Christina said, putting her hand into a cross seal. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" She said, creating three clones. "You will be fighting my clones."

Rin nodded, powering up her medical scalpel and rushed towards the clones.

MEANWHILE...

"Well, if Christina-chan is training Rin, why don't we teach Obito something Neji?" Naruko said.

"That's a good idea Naruko." He said.

"Really, you sure? I mean, you guys should get to train too." Obito said.

"Don't worry, I'm an ANBU level ninja and Naruko's at Kage level. I doubt that some genin could beat us if they weren't completely amazing and nowhere near genin level." Neji said.