"See!" Naruko said, looking at Neji.

"Still, our missions will be increasing drastically if we become Chuunin. And even more so if we become Jounin. How are we going to keep an eye on him?" Neji asked.

"Well, we could ask his parent's to keep and eye on him. The Sandaime will be in the village 99 percent of the time, so he could check up on him from time to time. And if we ever get to meet and befriend Tsunade, then when he starts working at the hospital she could keep a look out." Christina said.

"Ya see Neji! We don't need to kill a 2 year-old! Well, as long as he doesn't start to turn bad." Naruko said.

Neji sighed. "Alright, I suppose so. We just need to make sure that nothing happens with him." He said.

"No problem! I can handle it, ttebayo!" Naruko said.

They moved on to a better source of topic after that conversation. Talking about this and that while more teams filed into the room. They noticed that the team that was the duplicate of Team 8 from the future made it through.

When it was almost time for the next part of the exam to begin, Neji scoped out the competition.

'Let's see. 9 teams from Konoha... 4 teams from Kumo... 5 teams from Ame... 7 teams from Kumo... 2 teams from Grass... 3 teams from Waterfall... and 4 teams from Suna... and 7 teams from Iwa.' He thought. Using his Byakugan to search behind him.

"C'mon! When's the next test gonna begin?" He heard a Kumo nin whine from behind him.

"Yeah! We've been waiting way to long!" Another genin complained, this time from a Grass team.

Neji came out of listening from them when he heard Naruko start to speak.

"Ne, Gaara, there's another one here." She whispered.

"Another, another what?" Rin asked.

"Another jinchurriki." Naruko said.

"Which one?" Gaara asked.

"The right corner of the room, near the door. The 2 tails, Nibi, as Kurama tells me she prefers her real name, Matatabi. Her jinchurriki is Yugito Nii, a twelve year-old from Kumo." Naruko reported.

"Think we should make some move to warn her? We could use her help to prevent some of the major Kumo events that occurred." Gaara said. As former Kazekage, he knew of all the giant political situations that occurred in the five nations.

"I'm not sure, it sure would be helpful in the long run, but then again, she could think we were crazy. Maybe if we find that she needs help during the exam we could use that as an opening so that she would at listen. But then again, telling her we're both jinchurriki would be a good first step. Oh wait... the other villages would have known about sealing of the biju, so she probably wouldn't believe us, since she would have been warned that Shukaku and Kurama were sealed into two kids." Naruko said.

"Wait, help her! But we're supposed to be worrying about becoming Chuunin ourselves!" Obito said. "Besides, we don't have very good relations with Kumo right now, if they find out that we have two jinchurriki in the village than they might make a move to attack us before we do it to them."

"That surely is a risk, but, if we help them out, then they might trust us. This would improve relations between our villages. This would create a greater chance of instilling the treaty for piece among the five great villages as done in the future, except earlier. We could actually come to peace before any of the mess that started with that damn Orochimaru attacking the Leaf in the future." Gaara said.

"Well, we should wait and see, if it turns out badly, then it will be a disaster. Besides, we can't just go around telling everyone about us." Temari said. "It's bad enough that we have to avoid going to Suna, if anyone else learns about us, they might try to take advantage of our knowledge."