"I'm up here! Ttebayo!" Naruko yelled from atop Kurama's head.

"This is that magnificent kid you were talking about? She's tiny!" Gyuki said.

"Hey! Don't make fun of me just because I'm short! And don't underestimate me either!" Naruko yelled.

"Sheesh kit. Could you quiet down? Your yelling and your close to my ear." Kurama said

"Hehe, sorry Kurama! Anyways, it's been awhile Gyuki! I've missed you and Bee." Naruko said.

"Kurama, what is she talking about?" Gyuki asked.

"Gyuki, me and kit are from the future. I used our time travel jutsu, the future is incredibly messed up, so I'm putting my faith in Kit. Her and Bee were pretty close in the future. So, yeah, I guess that's it." Kurama said.

"Wow, the future must be pretty messed up if you decided to use the time travel jutsu. Well, let's get these two close again! Yo, Bee! I want you to meet this kid! Make friends with her!" Gyuki yelled.

What seemed like a day to them, was only a few seconds in the real world. Bee and Naruko had already gotten close again in that amount of time.

"Well Bee, I think it's time we went back to normal time and out of our mind scape." Naruko said.

With that, the two exited their mind scape and ended up in the position they were in right before they entered the mind scape.

Naruko landed on the ground in front of Bee and exited biju mode. He too, exited biju mode. Naruko held out her fist to him and smiled. "Fist Bump?" She asked.

Bee smiled and bumped her fist. "Fool, ya fool! Too bad us jinchurrikis are used as tools." He said.

"Way to put a damper on the mood Bee." Naruko said. Then she withdrew her fist.

"Bee! What are you doing!? Why are you making friends with her!? You're supposed to be killing them!" The Raikage-to-be yelled.

"Sorry A! She's a jinchurriki fool, ya fool! Just like me, I can't just make her be as still as a stool!" He said.

Naruko's sweat dropped, it seemed like his raps were even worse in the past. A looked extremely angry.

"BEE! YOU BETTER FIGHT THEM RIGHT NOW-... Wait... did you say... jinchurriki? Just like you? She is a jinchurriki? For which demon?" A asked.

"Only the strongest of them all. It's the nine-tailed fox y'all!" Bee rapped.

"The nine-tailed fox? That's impossible, the nine-tailed fox jinchurriki is that red-headed Kushina. Besides, that girl is 13, we saw Kushina with the fox last year, she would be dead had it been sealed into her." A said.

"Yeah, that's what Gyuki thought too. Well, until-"

"Octopops! Quiet!" Naruko hissed as she clamped a hand over Bee's mouth.

"Octopops?" Everyone questioned at the same time.

"Yeah, I call him Octopops, gotta problem with that, ttebayo?" She asked.

They all shook their heads. She let go of Bee's mouth and whispered to him "It's an S-rank secret, don't tell anyone about it. Got it?" He nodded his head and then turned to A or as many will call him, Raikage-sama.

"A, let's go bro! If we stick around any longer, they'll mow us down! Fool, ya fool!" Bee said.

"But, Bee!" He said.

"I don't wanna hear it. Let's go, these people are too important to the future to kill. Besides, me and Naruko-chan are close now. Right, Naru?" He said.