"Leo, watch out!"

He looked back at her and smirked, she looked at him confused.

He went faster towards the large obstacle in their way.

"Leo, dont you dare! Okay, this is a joke! stop rig~"

She kept rambling on and on but all Leo could hear was the wind slapping his hairs violently.

It all happened so quickly, one minute they're on level ground, the other they're in the air. Jade could feel everything around her going slow, her hair going every which way and leaves beneath her gently flying away to the side walk, heck even Leo's bangs were in the air, and for a moment she wished she was facing him to see his face fully. As the ground was approaching, she felt a sudden adrenaline rush through her body, she thought that danger is so near it's just gonna happen, she's gonna end up at a hospital, she just knew it!

So she threw her arms in front of her and around Leo's torso, scared to death.

Leo landed skilfully on the ground as if he does this everyday. He slowed down and looked down at her wrapped arms, smiling to himself.

Yes..okay..yeah he meant to do that, can you blame him? It's funny when she's uncomfortable.

Jade blushed and got her arms off right away when she realized she's being dramatic, now he's driving like humans, much to Leo's displeasure.

"Wow." There was a pause." How did you do that?"

"It takes practice."

"Oh."

Silence.

Then Jade remembered why she got mad in the first place.

"You idiot! You know how scared I got! Why would you do that?! You could've gotten us killed for god's sake!"

"Jeez! Calm your horses, I was showing off okay? Is that what you wanna hear?"

"Whatever'"

He chuckled.

"Leo, it's not funny!"

"But you're funny when you're annoyed"

Okay, he meant cute, but forget it.

"I'll never get your sense of humour, Leo."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Gosh! I told you to keep your hand on the break!"

"Oh so you're blaming me now?! You're an awful teacher!"

"At least I don't wear shorts while riding a bike!"

"You didn't tell me that's not allowed!"

"Maybe because it's obvious?!"

"Fine! What now?"

Leo sighed heavily. Apparently, Jade cut her knees after falling off the bike because her obstacle was, you guessed it, a tree.

"Now you sit here, I'm going to get some bandages for your legs."

"Ok."

Is Jade being annoying? That she thought she was. Why Is she even trying with him, she doesn't get him but trouble, being too much and getting him out of his bubble, which he apparently didn't like. She kept thinking all of those toxic thoughts that she wasn't enough and depressing herself with nonsense.

Why am I even here?!

Jade got off the ground, stomping on one leg cause her other one was injured.

She had no ride home right now, so she decided she'd take his bike and give it back later. Which is also trouble.

Trouble

Trouble

Trouble

That's all I am!

She took off on the street, when Leo came out with a first aid kit in his hands.

"Jade! Where are you going?"

She froze in her place, then continued.

"Hey!Hey! Jade!....shit"

He ran after her, after her very wobbly driving, she could barley move but she went faster and faster.

It takes practice.

Well it sure does, Leo. Jade smirked to herself.

But then it was a red light and, surely, Jade had to stop.

"Dude! Why did you run away? And with my bike?! You were gonna hurt yourself you're not trained enough."
Leo kept rambling a million reasons as to why she can't leave, hiding the fact that he was desperate for her to come back with him and enjoy a little company. He couldn't help but think that he did something wrong. At the end, he was being the asshole, that or he doesn't really get this friendship stuff. So Jade running away would leave him hurting, not happy as she thought he would be.

"I'm not good enough to be your true friend Leo, I suck at this.." Jade said defeated.

"Wait..what, no you said you won't leave..no please Jade what did I do? Did I hurt you? I guess I call you idiot too much, is that why?je~" he was talking so fast Jade thought he was about to have a panic attack.

"No ok! I always bring you trouble and you hate me! Why am I even trying if you don't even like my company. Leo, why did you really invite me?" Jade looked at him with eyes wanting nothing but the truth.

Leo couldn't possibly tell her the truth, it's too embarrassing for her to know that it's his first time having a friend over. So he kept silent.

"I got it then, you were just being nice. Ofcource." She huffed.

He still didn't get himself to say anything, Jade, believing it's true that he was just being nice due to his lack of protest, took off on his bike.

But she forgot that the light was still red.

A large bus full of passengers was passing by and glared at Jade with blinding yellow lights and the beep went so loud that Jade thought she was going to go deaf.

"JAAAADDDEE!!!"

And a loud thud was heard.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I knowwww you all wanna kill me now for ending it here but..umm ..ehhh here! Take this romantic picture of both of them on the bike! *runs away on a camel*

Dont forget to vote, like & comment.

Bye boy!🙃❤