"We'll be back by our shift! Thanks Dad! Come on Naruko-chan!" Christina said as she pulled her friend away.

Then the other realized that Christina and Naruko weren't there. "Where did the girls go?" Neji asked.

"Oh, they just went to fix something, don't worry, they'll be back by their shift." Minato said.

His son didn't look to happy with the answer, but he accepted it, knowing he wouldn't be able to squeeze the information out of the man. They all turned back to their own tasks.

Naruko and Christina were racing into Kiri at a high speed. "So, Naruko-chan, where are we gonna find this kid?" Christina asked.

"Well, I still remember his chakra signature, and he doesn't know how to hide it, so he should be fairly easy to find." Naruko said. She sent out a wave of chakra to try to sense him. She found his signature a couple miles away. "Okay, follow me." Naruko said as she took the lead.

They ran a couple of miles and saw a small boy in the streets crying. It was snowing. They walked over to him. He looked at them with wide eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Naruko said as she got on her knees to be next to the boy.

"Why.. why are you talking to me? Don't you know I have something wrong with me?" He asked.

"There's nothing wrong with you, don't ever think that. You're just a young boy, who needs help." Christina said as she copied Naruko's stance.

"B-but I can do this..." He said as he made a small ice mirror in his hand. "Doesn't that mean there is something wrong with me?" He asked.

"No, it just means that you have a special bloodline. Something that is greatly valued. Are you all alone?" Naruko asked, though she already knew the answer.

The boy nodded. "Do you wanna come with us? We can be your family." Christina said.

"B-but, isn't it dangerous since I have a b-bloodline?" He asked.

"Of course not! I myself have one and I am just as normal as anyone else. The same goes with you. And I'll teach you how to use your bloodline, so you can protect yourself, but more importantly, your loved ones." Christina said. "So, you wanna come?"

The boy nodded again and was picked up and put on the shoulders of Christina. "So little guy, what's your name?" She asked, Naruko never had bothered to tell her the boy's name.

"Haku." He said.

"Awww! What a cute name!" She said.

"So Haku, have you heard of the Leaf Village?" Naruko asked. The boy shook his head. "Well, that's the village me and Christina are from." She said. "By the way Haku, I was going to adopt you, if that's alright with you." She said.

"A-adopt?" he tried the word out.

"Right, I forgot you were only two. So, basically, I wanna become your Kaa-san, if that's alright." She said.

Haku looked excited by the idea. "I would love for you to be my Kaa-san!" He exclaimed.

Naruko laughed, "Well then, it's official, you'll be my little Chibi and I'll be your Kaa-san." She said.

"Naruko, you're not gonna call him kid, are you?" Christina asked.

"No, I'll call him Haku, but technically he will be my Chibi." She said.

"Good, well Haku, I'll be your Aunt Christina, but since it's hard for kids to pronounce Christina, you can just call me Auntie." She said.

"Yay! Auntie and Kaa-san are taking me to the.. uh... uh... Leaf Village?" He asked, still not sure of the name.