Lemon!!!!! (CronaxReader)

This is a lemon. If you no like, leave now. Um. I can take requests if this is any good. Okay? Okie. OH. AND!!!!!!!!!! CRONA IS A BOY IN THIS. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE. Okaiiiiiiii! :p

"Crona! It's time for school buddy!"

Over time, you and Crona had become really close. Like..closer than he was with Maka. She didn't mind, because they were still friends. You had a huge secret. You planned on telling Crona today.

Crona didn't reply. You put your ear against the door to hear if he was in there, and he was. You frowned.
"Crona, we have to go to class. Do you want to make Professor Stein angry? You know how he gets,"
"I...I can't go to school today..." His little voice was adorable to you, but now was not the time to 'awwww'.
"Why not? I don't understand." You replied, trying to get the door open."Crona, did you put something in front of the door?"
"Yes...Only because I don't want anyone to come in here.."

You sighed and turned your arm into part of a chainsaw, then tried to make a hole in the door. It didn't work; the door was made of metal. Furrowing your eyebrows, you looked around the hallway where Crona's cell was. It was pretty dark in the morning. Actually, it was dark at all times!

"Crona... Let. Me. In."
"Stop talking like that! When your voice sounds like that, it makes you sound a little too scary. I don't know how to deal with you being scary..."

You hit your head against the door, groaning."Crona, just open the damn door..."
"N-No.."
"CRONA!"
"Stop yelling at me!"

You huffed, and slid down the floor."Fine. I'll just wait for you. We're already late,"

You sat there for at least ten minutes, playing with your (hair length) (hair color) hair. Then, out of the fucking blue, Crona's door opened, and you fell back.
Crona was standing above you, with a really red face.

That's not the only thing that stuck out.

"W-Whoa.." You whispered. Crona looked down and backed away, sitting in his corner.

"Don't make fun, please.."
"I wasn't going to make fun of you, Crona. Why would I? It's normal for boys to have boners."

His face reddened more, and he looked away. You crawled over to where he was, and looked at him. He noticed, too.
"W-What are you looking at...?" Crona quietly asked. You grinned evilly and his eyes widened.
"So, Crona... You can't go to school with a boner. That would be so embarrassing. What are you gonna do?"
"Uh...I pass..." Crona blushed more.
"I think I have an idea..." You whispered."Stand up, Crona."
Crona hesitantly nodded and stood up. You giggled and pulled him to his little bed, laying him down.
"W-What are you going to do...? (Your name)..?"

You climbed on top of him slowly. Crona's eyes widened more and he blushed a deep shade of red.

You leaned in slowly, then whispered: "Don't hold back,"
Then, you and Crona kissed. You were both new to this, yet both of you were excellent at kissing.
You let your eyes close slowly as you put a hand in Crona's soft hair. You licked his bottom lip, causing him to shiver. Then, he gave you an entrance.

You explored his mouth with your tongue, enjoying the spearmint-y taste. Crona moaned lightly and slowly wrapped his arms around you. The two of you began to have a 'tongue war'.

You could feel Crona's erection against you, even through your clothes. You then realized that the clothes needed to come off. You pulled away from. Crona, sitting on top of him.

"A-Ah...(First letter of your name)-(your name), you're right on my..." Crona blushed a lot at this point. You smiled sweetly and pulled your DWMA hoody off, then your Hot Topic shirt off, revealing your chest. Your bra was (favorite color).
Crona looked up at you, then at your jugs. //Teehee...Jugs...//