The secretary as well as Minato and his team all gaped at her and the badge she held. It was clearly a clan head badge. And It's not as if any of the clan heads weren't able to defend themselves, they could beat the girl with the help of their clan if forced to. So she had to be an actual clan head. Now this was freaky, never once had they ever heard of a clan with her as the head. And the secretary had been so used to the clan heads that she knew their voices by heart.

"I-I s-s-suppose y-you may g-go in then." She said.

"Great, Naruko-chan, Neji-kun. And the four of you. She said as she turned to Minato and his team. "Follow me." She walked towards his office. Neji and Naruko just rolled their eyes and followed her. They team broke out of their daze and quickly followed as well. This would turn out rather interesting.

She opened the door and had them follow in.

"What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting anyone and I told Yuri to keep everyone out unless an emergency happened and had at least one clan head to back it up." Sarutobi said.

"That's exactly what happened." She said.

He furrowed his brow. No one in this room was a clan head. She smiled, seeing his confusion and walked up and placed her pin on the desk. Each was crafted specifically to match the clan, and this one he had not seen before. And it had his own seal on it! The Hokage always placed a seal on it to know that it was authentic. He was dumbfounded, who was this girl, and when had he made such a pin?

"I see you're confused. Well, it will only get more confusing, Ji-ji." She said. He was about to retort when he was tears fall from her face as well as the blonde he had never seen before in the room.

"We missed you Ji-ji." Naruko said, as tears streamed down her face. They both walked forward and hugged the utterly confused man.

Neji sighed and said, "Didn't I tell you guys not to do that?"

"You said not to burst into the room and yell 'Ji-ji' and hug him. We didn't do that whatsoever." Christina said, smiling at her love.

"You always find some way to outsmart me, you know that?" He said.

"Yep, so anyways, Hokage-ji-ji. The emergency is that my friends Christina, Neji, and I have all come from the past to help prevent the future that we experienced from happening." Naruko said.

"What could be so bad about the future that you would need to change it?" The Hokage asked, not entirely believing their story. He would have scoffed at it previously had that girl not shown him her badge that his won seal and chakra around it.

"It's awful Ji-ji. One year from now, Christina and Neji will be born. One year after that, I will be born. The same day of my birth, October 10, the kyuubi will attack the village. He did not wish to do this however, he was forced to do it by one Madara Uchiha. He told me himself and showed me the memory he had, then Madara told me that he wished he would have been done with the Leaf Village after that attack, but sadly, it had failed when my father, the Yondaime, Minato Namikaze sealed Kurama in, oh wait, sorry Kyuubi, I'm too used to calling him Kurama by now. Anyways, he sealed the kyuubi into me. He died, and wanted me to become a village hero. They however, saw me as only the demon reincarnated, so they beat me and I came close to death more times than I can remember in my early life. Things passed and things started going bad. Lightning attempted to steal the Byakugan and failed when the kidnapper was killed by Hiashi Hyuga. Neji's fatehr, as his twin, stepped in for his brother. After about 7 years of this, news of Sema's (Christina's Village) fall had reached the village. " Naruko said, turning to Christina to let her explain.

"I was the only survivor, since I had snuck out to do some midnight training, and the village had been blown up. The Anbu from Leaf found me there and took me back here, since I no longer had any family left. They dropped me off at your office, I was scared at first, and activated my bloodline to make sure you wouldn't hurt me. You realized this and told me not to worry. You accepted me into the village and gave me status of a clan head, since I was the last of my clan. Since I was still of adopting age, you put a law that said no one could adopt me, thus stop Danzo from turning me into a tool. You introduced Naruko and I and we instantly became best friends. You had us live together in an apartment and soon enough, we started the academy." She said, then letting her best friend continue, since her story was more interesting than hers and more vital, since she had been the main target for villains.