The Purpose To Life

The things will someway start making sense too if you keep reading this letter. It's so weird how I am writing this up. Right now, I don't know how I'm going to end this because things aren't as easy as they sound.

In life, there always a destination where you aim to reach, there's always a point, where you are programmed to be at, no matter what happens, the consequences will always take you somehow to that one point where you'd feel like it's done now. Where you will feel as if the purpose of your life is finally complete.

Is it always obvious to stand where I'm standing and have a person being the reason behind it? Sometimes the reason is life. What I'm writing or what I am about to write may sound absurd to you but to me, you know it's not. 

Life is different to all of us and it comes to us all in different ways. The only thing common is the presence of sadness. This word is probably the best definition of life. Best yet worst. About sadness? It endures. Just as how negativity does from one person to another. It continues, it destructs like a storm till either no happiness is left or there's too much of it to end the continuation. 

Life is days of sadness, we spend looking for the best moments to be happy. We become so selective that we do not realize and spend worrying, the time we were supposed to cherish. Probably the purpose of life is to learn how to live the days we spend or rather waste searching for reasons to live.