🌹 22

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"No, you ask him."

"You ask him."

"What do you want?" I asked with my back turned. The twins tensed up and I stood up, turning to them. They cleared their throat then Hikaru asked what they wanted to ask.

"Are you a half?" I sighed.

"That's it? That's what the fuss is all about?" I asked and they nod.

"I'm three-fourths British. My father is full british while my mother was half British and half Japanese. She did have a bit of German blood in her." I answered and neared Kyoya who was typing once again. I hugged him and he kissed my arm that was around him.

"Why ask?" I turned to the twins who were taking pictures.

"It just feels that you're not fully Japanese." I nod then I suddenly heard a crash. I looked at the scene where a boy with glasses and Honey were engaged in a match. We walked to the scene and I smirked.

"Hey hey, my brother, what do you think?" He pointed to the fight. He smirked as soon as he saw mine. "I think that he's too uptight." I riased an eyebrow and just continue watching the fight. Soon, it ended with Honey's favor. Chika, Honey's younger brother, sat down across Haruhi to explain why they did such thing. I gave him some tea and a slice of cake then went to sit beside Haruhi.

"But as you can see, he abandoned his past self and is now joined the host club with an image that our family has forbidden." He pointed to Honey who was eating a slice of cake. "I'm going to remind you once again, Mitskuni, don't come close to me when at school." Honey's face saddened and I scoffed.

"Do you seriously hate your brother?" I asked, furious at how he just treated his brother. He stopped and turned around.

"Yes. I clearly hate him." He responded and we glared at each other.

"What's there to hate? Are you just embarrassed at the fact that he's better than you?" I smirked and tried to attack me but I grabbed the arm that was about to attack me then took hold of his leg after the first attempt. I twist him arm then kicked his down so that I was making him kneel infront of the hosts.

"Let go of me!" He said, squirming but I gripped tighter making him wince.

"I have to say, you're easy to beat." Ichizo commented while smirking. "You're too far to being like Honey-senpai, you know that?" Chika 'tch'ed.

"Nothing will come out from hating your brother when you yourself, has nothing to present." Chika's eyes widen and he bowed his head. "Don't say that the only reason you hate him is because you're being compared to him." He gasp and looked at me.

"Looks like you struck a nerve." Ichizo pointed out while chuckling. "I've been compared to Natsuya my whole life but instead of being angry, I just decided to learn from him instead of being a bitch."

"Plus, your resolve is weak. You're not that determined to make your place." He forcefully pulled himself and got out of my grip.

"I am determined! I've been determined since day one!" He yelled and I smirked.

"If you're that determined, that why are you still Honey-senpai's shadow?" His eyes widen and glassy at my statement. He bowed his head then left, with sadness as his aura.

"Don't you think that you're being mean to Chika?" Haruhi asked and I sighed.

"That boy has to realize that nothing will come out by being a bitch to people." I stated then ruffled my hair.