🌹 18

pt. 1

[ KYOYA OOTORI ]

"Hmm?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my phone and picked up the call. "Hello?" I asked with sleep evident in my voice.

"Hey baby. I can tell that you just woke up." I heard a smooth deep voice on the other line and I smiled instantly.

"Hey Natsuya. Why suddenly call?" I asked and put on my glasses. I hear him chuckle at the other line.

"Care to leave that mansion and spend the three days before school starts again with me?" He suggested and I smiled again. I've been smiling too much these days and I think that the twins will tease me about it.

"Sure. Good thing my father and siblings won't be home for another week." I informed and finally stood up.

"Nice timing. It's nine in the morning so I need you to be ready in an hour. Meet me at my friend's cafe. Still remember?" He asked and I hummed indicating that I did.

"Anything else before I hang up and get ready?" I asked and he hummed in thought.

"Bring clothes that can last three days. I'll be waiting. Love you." I chuckled.

"Love you too." We hanged up on each other. I bit my lip to prevent myself smiling but failed. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. As soon as I finished, I walked into my walk in closet. I just chose a simple shirt with jeans and sneakers. Natsuya never liked it when I was overly dressed since he preferred that I kept it simple, he said that even simple clothes can bring out the 'beauty' in me. I packed some clothes and put it in my Duffle bag along with other necessities. I was ready to leave until someone barged into my room.

"Kyoya!" I looked at the door, eyes widen and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Fuyumi? What are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"I just wanted to check on my little brother, is that bad?" She then proceeded to hug me. And I had an idea.

"Nee-chan, can you do me a favor?" He looked into my eyes and nod with confusion evident in them. "I need to meet someone but father cannot know that I'll be spending overnight at a friend's place. Can you drive me at our meeting place?" She looked at me in confusion.

"Gladly but who is this friend?" She made quotation marks using her fingers at the word 'friend.' I sighed.

"Someone I'm dating. It's a he..." I said slowly, preparing myself with screams but I received nothing. I opened my eyes and she just smiled.

"It's fine. I mean, I'm not in the position to judge you. You have the right to date someone you like." She grabbed my duffle back while I just stared at her. "Let's go. You'll keep him waiting. Talk to me about him in the car." I rushed to her side and she looped our arms together. We headed to her car, hopped in then left the mansion.

"What is he like?" She asked and I smiled slightly.

"He has black hair and ocean blue eyes. The most beautiful eyes I could ever laid my eyes on. He's really understanding and considerate of me. He's not outgoing but he gets along with other people." I explained and Fuyumi chuckled.

"He sounds like a great person." She commented and I smiled.

"He is." I said and pointed out the direction for the cafe. We arrived at the cafe and saw Natsuya sitting by a table. We hopped off, entered the cafe and headed to Natsuya.

"Hey Kyoya." He kissed my forehead and shook my sister's hand who had her hand outreached for him to shake.

"Fuyumi Shido."