Green

Green, the colour of freshness, growth and harmony, is my life.

I began reciting the phases of my life to him and advised him to listen everything peacefully.

Sharing lessens the burden.

I knew it, I could understand it. But whom to share with? That burden on my heart was getting heavier day by day.
There was my pillow, whom I shared the loads of my tears, but how could it listen all my words, I wanted to say! It was really painful.
I had no friends around to speak out my heart. I was left alone in the vacuum space. There was no one behind me, when I looked behind. Someone, who promised to walk all long and tough distances with me, she left me alone with my feelings. I was hopeless.
I was out of ways.

And one day, with my pen and a paper, I tried writing everything I had in me and I felt relaxed. Burdens seemed lighter. Then, I wrote and wrote everything and every bit of thing I had in me, everything that made me their feast.

I found a new way of life. Maybe, God planned everything fo me, to make me understand life, to make me understand the time will not be same always.

I felt freshened. I felt a new season. Fresh air started caressing me. It was a new beginning of my life.