"Then I am going to walk with Charles? That cute Asian guy?" said Emma. I nodded.

"Thanks for making  me your bride's maid" smiled Veronica.

"Don't worry Ronnie, I am sure you'll make me yours when you will marry Eric!" I said as I gave her a wink. She immediately flushed red.

"Oh look who is blushing! " I cooed and everyone  started to laugh. Then we heard a knock at the door. Emma opened  the door and Mom came in.

"Baby, you look beautiful! " said Mom with teary eyes.

"Thanks, Mom!" I said happily.

"Wow! Is that Bri-Bri?" said Danny from behind.

"No boys allowed! " said Ronnie as she placed both of her hands on her hip and gave a stern glare.

"Wow! You look stunning! " said Eric looking at his girlfriend. She blushed as Eric kissed her cheek.

"Is it too late to say I love you and propose you to marry me?" said Danny with a sarcastic serious face.

"I think it's not!" i said jokingly.

"I wish!" said Danny as he hugged me and spun me in the air.

"You will always  be my first love, Baby Danny!" I smiled and pinched his cheek. Danny knelt down and kissed my cheeks. I did the same. Then Eric came to me and smiled.

"No matter what, you will always look like  a donkey! " said Eric as he gave me a happy expression.

"And you are looking like a monkey! " I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"I'm gonna Miss you!" said Eric as I saw tears were trying to escape from his eyes. He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"You are looking like the most beautiful bride in the world!" whispered Eric on my ear. I chuckled.  Then he kissed my forehead.

"Okay, now we should start. The Fruhaufs are already there!" said Mom.

We got into the car. Eric was driving  one, where Maddie, Ronnie and Emma went. I was wanting Eric to drive my car but I thought it will hurt Ronnie's feelings.

Danny was driving the car where I was. Mom sat beside Danny on the passenger's seat and I took the back seat.

Soon we reached the church and got out of the car. Mom handed me the bouquet and covered my face with the veil.

"My Princess is looking beautiful!" exclaimed Dad. I smiled. Then one by one all my bride's maid and others went inside. Now it was my time.

Dad offered me his arm and I took it. Lily was my flower girl. Though she can barely hold the basket.  She was looking so cute on her pink dress.

We walked to the wedding aisle. Sebastian was standing there with all his glory. He was wearing a black tux and a white tie. His Beard was trimmed and his hair was as always, on point. When he first saw me  his first expression was 'um, i can't look through the veil' . I inwardly laughed.

Behind Sebastian there stood Will, Chance and Charles. Will squeezed Sebastian's shoulder from behind. Then I joined him. He helped me to climb the stairs and then Dad gave my hand to him.

As we were not in love with each other, we went for traditional vows. After the 'i do's The priest announced.

"I now pronounce you Man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I have always read so much about wedding and I waited so long for this day. But today I felt nothing. Cause I am not marrying the person out of my love. It felt like one of Sebastian's film were I am acting with him. No anxiety, no excitement.