"So now why were you so scared" he asks seriously no longer as worried but still concerned. 'Its uh nothing I just got lost in the darker part of my head and started thinking about back then' I say referring to Josh. It may not whole truth but he already doesn't like his dad. I don't want to make it any worse for him. "Im sorry Winter you shouldn't of had to go through that" he says pulling me back into his arms. 'It wasn't your fault' I say reassuringly . 'Now go put on a shirt' I push him away playfully to lighten the mood. Today is gonna be good day nothing is going ruin it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Its now four in the afternoon and staring into the eyes of a thousand confused wolves. "Im sure many of you are confused about who this she-wolf is" Dean starts dragging a few eyes over to him but most stay on me. "Most can probably already feel the urge to protect and listen to her and that's because she my mate making her Luna" he continues. Confusion turns to shock. Their eyes narrow in me trying to get a good look at me. I could feel all of their eyes looking intently at me.

"Alpha how long have you know her" a male pack member shouts over the crowd. "Well almost a year now" he says cautiously. Neither of us know how everyone will react to us keeping this from them. The pack erupts in shouts and mummers. "Listen listen I have my reasons for not telling you guys and I hope you guys can understand" Dean yells letting out his powerful alpha aura making everyone silence. "Now she is mute and cannot speak so I ask you all to have your mind links open to her so she can talk to you guys" he eyes and turns the floor to me.

I stare into the eyes of pack until I feel join their minds then I start. 'Hello everyone my name is Winter. I apologize for not coming out sooner but I wasn't physically or mentally stable enough to before now. Mentally I still fully ok but im getting there and you guys deserve to know about me' I pause and take breathe to calm myself down. 'I have suffered from serious depression for a while now and have really bad social anxiety. I've been in and out hospital due to my depression which is why we've waited so long to tell you about me' my shake slightly but I just ignore it.

"Luna what caused you're depression if don't mind me asking" a Female pack member with short red hair asks. 'Um well my parents died away when I very little and I was put into foster care. There I met the guy who mostly made  my depression get to state it was in. Lets just say he did some pretty bad things that have left me scared to this day. When tried to tell people they didn't believe me and sent away to different home where it would happen again. But since Dean I've been getting better but I still rough days when I need to remember the people who love and care for me.' I answer. Watching all of their faces contort to sadness breaks my hearts. Even the guys and Alice and Kylie's  faces fall.

"Luna why did you chose to meet us today, I understand it still hard to be in front of a group this big so, why?" anther member questioned skeptically. I could understand though as I was just some random girl who had been in shadows for so long, and they felt a pull to me. I get that packs are built on trust and right now their trust is low, in both me and Dean. 'Because with everything happening right now with the rouges I think secrets will only make us weak and as I said before you deserve to know' I answered back.

My hand still tremble but as they ask more and more questions and they start to give me a little trust I calm down. "Thank you all for coming out and listening to Winter but I think this is starting to tire her out, she's never had to mind link anyone but me before. Plus I don't want to want to overwork her anxiety" he announced to the crowd looking down to my shaking hands. 'I really hope we can all learn to trust each other  get to know each other better' I concluded as the crowd lessens as people leave.

"How do you feel" Dean asks while leading back to his house. 'Not as bad as I thought so that's good' I answer smiling. I let go of his hand and walk backwards infront of him. "Careful don't hit something or someone" he says smiling. His smile slowly changes to one of mischief but before I can ask I feel a hand grip my shoulders.

"Boo" Jake yells making me jump and both boys howl with laughter. 'Jerk' I say jokingly pushing his shoulder. "Hey you did really good up there" he congratulates putting his arm across my shoulders giving me a quick side hug. 'Thanks' I says smiling up at him. "Hey Dean you while you guys were up the I noticed something" Jake says with that same smile he had last night when he came by last night after our horrible attempt to act normal. "I see you've marked our innocent little Winter". My cheeks heat up instantly and I hide my face in Deans chest.

"Jake come on you made her blush" Deans says trying to act angry but I can feel the smile that's threatening to form on his face. "You guys might wanna hide that from the girls especially my sister" he warns. Alice is gonna flip when she sees it imagine how she was when she found out me a Dean were dating and then times it by a thousand. "We might wanna hide then" Dean jokes. 'You guys remember when Dean called me babe at lunch and she started shouting in the cafeteria' I laugh.

"We'll I'll leave you two be as I've got plans with Kylie tonight so have a good afternoon you two" he says his eyes twinkling when he mentions his date and Kylie. "Bye man have fun" Dean gives him that weird man hug. 'See you later' I smile giving him a side hug and a small wave. With he walks off and its just me and Dean.

"So what do you wanna do today its only about four thirty right now" he asks. 'Can we just go home and watch a bunch of movies' I reply not really wanting to anything besides hang out with him and be lazy. "Yeah your house or my house" he asks. I shrug not sure which house he'd want to be at. "Well your house has more movies and my dad isn't there" he says swinging our arms. 'My house it is' I say before lifting my free arm up and pointing towards the car, 'Away to the vehicle of transportation'.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

What do you guys think? I rewrote this chapter a bunch of time and am still not sure if I like how it turned out so if you guys could give me you honest opinion it would really help. Thanks  for reading💙💙💙.

            Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night

Ok so I know I didn't update last week so I'm posting a day earlier.

I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July!!!! 💙💙💙💙