06

cha hyewon.

i woke up with the sun rays hitting on my face. i blinked my eyes thrice before trying to get up, only to fail.

i wiggled and fully opened my eyes, only to see a fluff of black hair below me and taeyong's (well sculpted) face in front of me, his arms wrapped around what i assume is minsoo and my waist.

i blushed and tried to wiggle myself out, only for taeyong to pull me back.

"hmm.... stay for a bit...." he groaned out, his voice stil husky. i blushed furiously and bit my lip to prevent myself from squealing.

i feel minsoo groan slightly and shift in his position to face towards me. i moved my arm slightly and combed minsoo's hair with my fingers. my eyes though, was focused on taeyong's godly features.

his usually intimidating eyes closed, his flaming red hair tousled and some falling over his forehead, his nose, his slightly parted chapped lips slowly breathing.

i kept staring at taeyong while combing minsoo's hair in trance that i didnt notice taeyong softly smiling before whispering, "take a picture, it lasts longer"

the hotness in my cheeks went back and i averted my eyes to my hand. taeyong chuckled and his hand that previously rested on my waist now making up to my face and cup my cheeks.

i looked up to taeyong's eyes just to see him staring back at me, but not with the usual intimidating eyes. his eyes somewhat held a softness and gentleness in it. he smiled at me before slowly getting up in his elbows. his loose white shirt sliding down a bit in his shoulders, exposing his collarbones.

minsoo stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. i stopped petting on his hair as the little boy looked up at me.

"good morning, teacher hyewon" he mumbled. he turned around and greeted taeyong too.

"morning to you too, soo-ah." taeyong replied and kissed his son's forehead. minsoo sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around. i sat up too and look at him, a smile unknowingly plastered on my face.

"mm... dad?" minsoo mumbled. "yes? what is it?" taeyong asked back, placing his son on his lap. minsoo looked upnto him with a groggy smile.

"i could get used to waking up with a mom" minsoo said. i blushed slightly and taeyong chuckled. i see him pinch minsoo's cheeks.

"so you think teacher hyewon as a good mommy?" taeyong grinned. i rolled my eyes at him and tried to hide my blush with my hair.

minsoo nodded and yawned. i chuckled at him and scooted at him and taeyong.

"teacher hyewon...." minsoo mumbled. "c-can you bre my mommy?" minsoo mumbled and then yawned after. i widened my eyes and looked at taeyong.

i laughed slightly. seeing an intimidating person like taeyong blush and avert his eyes in embarrassment is a cute sight.

"hmm..." i pretent to think. taeyong's head whipped back at me with wide eyes. "if your daddy takes me on the date he promised and many more dates, maybe i'll agree!" i said to minsoo. i winked at taeyong and i can see his cheeks flush a bit more red.

"look at the time!" taeyong said frantically before minsoo could speak again. "it's time for your breakfast. go get dressed you mini demon we'll be downstairs later okay?" taeyong set minsoo down the floor and the boy waddled back to his own room.

taeyong sighed and look at me. i chuckled and smiled at him. suddenly out of the blue, taeyong tackled me and tickled my sides.

"TAEYONG OMYGOD- AJSEKJD- STOP THAT TICKLES" i screamed at him. he just laughed and laid beside me, his hand intertwined with mine.

"so, date huh?" taeyong said and wiggled his eyebrows. i used my free hand to slap him in his shoulders.

"you owe me one remember?" i replied to him. we stayed in our position for a little while, a comfortable silence surrounding us.

'just this moment, i'll forget he's associated with the mafia and enjoy this'

taeyong spoke up first, "go take a bath now, i'll just send the maids some clothes for you." we both sat up and taeyong went outside, and i went for the bathroom.

🍓

i looked at the clothes laid down on taeyong's bed and my cheeks flushed red.

specifically for the umderwear he or the maid, has picked.

it was a red satin, matching to taeyong's hair, AND is exactly my size.

'how in the world did this-'

i shook my jead amd awkwardly wore the clothes he gave me. loose black shirt and sweatpants and some slippers.

i went down and asked the main to where the kitchen is, assuming where taeyong has left off. the maod kindly led me tonthe kitchen and-

my eyea were blessed.

taeyong was there. in a tight fitting shirt and dark jeans, his bulky arms outlines well in the shirt, while cooking pancakes.

maybe this morning isnt so bad.

🍓

HI I UPDATED AFTER 1294849 MONTHS LMFAO IM SORRY