08

CHA HYEWON.

"have a safe trip home miss kang, yoojin" i said formally and bowed. i smiled and turned to see if any kids. 

only to see minsoo with a smiling taeyong. 

i raised my eyebrows at him. "oh? youre here to pick up minsoo?" i asked and smiled smugly. "first time since forever mr. lee" i said, emphasizing on the mr. lee

taeyong chuckled. "good to see you again ms. cha" he winked. i rolled my eyes at him and laughed. i walked back to the classroom, with the lees tailing behind me.

"why are you here anyways, tae?" i asked, not looking up from writing my schedule tomorrow. "nothing, i just want to see you~" taeyong replied

"papa, that was to sweet please." minsoo cringed at taeyong. i let out a laugh and looked at the two. 'aigoo'

taeyong just sighed. "i'd want to take you out on a date but......" taeyong didn't finish.

i understood. and that's okay for me. i smiled at hims softly. "it's okay, tae. i got you." he smiled at me. "but i really want to be your first date." he whined jokingly.

i froze. "h-how did you- i mean taeyong, what?" i asked. he looked at me with wide eyes. "hyewon, y-you mean-?" i blushed at his question

"teacher hyewon!!! can i be your first date!!" minsoo suddenly butted in. i side glanced at taeyong who was, surprisingly for someone who's in mafia, pouting. "HEY! how dare you steal your father's date like that!"

"youre too slow papa!" minsoo said and stucked out his tongue at taeyong. i cracked a smile as the two started bickering. 

then taeyong's phone rang. "yeah, she's with me." taeyong said. talking about me? "oh? are they all there too?" he asked. "yeah.... sure. i'll bring in your nephew too yeah bye." taeyong ended the call.

"hyewon, mind if you leave early with us today?" taeyong asked. "hm. yeah." i replied. "i could take my papers back home anyways." 

"where are we going, papa?" minsoo asked. taeyong picked him up. "we're gonna visit your uncles" minsoo's eyes lit up at the mention of his uncles. 

"yay!!"

➣ ➣ ➣

"good afternoon mr. lee." the receptionist politely greeted taeyong. he just nodded at her and we rode the elevator. 

taeyong took me to a very sophisticated building, i guessed as nct's working office. minsoo cant contain his excitement and kept jumping up and down. 

the elevator stopped at the 11th floor. "UNCLE SICHENG!" minsoo shoited and ran out. i tall and blonde chinese man turned around and smiled at minsoo

"hi little guy." wow. 

his voice is so deep.

"oh hyewon, taeyong youre here!" ten said, jumping off from the couch. "nct u, ASSEMBLE!" ten said. i just giggles at his childishness.

a tall (i mean giant) beanpole looking man ran up and stood straight next to ten. "we arent power rangers, chittaphon" a sassy looking man said and walked over.