Chapter 2

Jihee's POV

It has been 3 days since I have been in the hospital and today I get discharged and take our baby Minhee home. Yes,home sweet home. Jimin said he will be here in 7:15 am but it's 7:20 already. Why is he late?? Right then a voice called me. It was Jimin. He was late because he was buying a gift for our Minhee. He handed over the gift to me and he went to play with his daughter. I look at them and smile. Right then when i was gonna open the present he brought fot our baby. He stopped me and said we will open it together when we reach home.

Jimin's POV

I was really excited to take our Minhee home. FINALLY!!! As I was heading towards our car I look behind to see if Jihee and Minhee are there or not and they were enjoying themselves in their own world giggling and laughing. I let out a small chuckle. I jog towards them and say "Hey Jihee come fast I am sure that Minhee is so excited to come home don't you think??". 

After 20 minutes

Jihee's POV

"Yay we're finally home" Jimin shouted as he opens the front door for me and Minhee. I sit on the couch carrying baby Minhee in my hands right then Jimin said "that's not fair". I look at him with a confused expression .He continues "she's my baby too give her to me". I give him the baby and start cleaning up our messy room. As i start cleaning up I look at Jimin and Minhee they're in their own world gigling that was such a precious father & daughter moment. I cleaned the living room and the kitchen. After that I started making food since we were so hungry. We ate chhuros, Hamburger and sprite.

Jimin's POV

AHH~~As I was taking a deep breathe I smell something delicious. I go to the kitchen and see that Jihee is preparing something good for us to eat. She was preparing milk for baby Minhee too. I look at her working and getting tired. So, I told her to look after Minhee and I'll do the rest of the things.

If you find any grammatical mistakes/errors. Please remember that my grammar is a bit weak. I hope 🤞🏻 you like this fanfiction. Please keep supporting BTS .