King for a day

Author's note- this chapter is going to be a bit all over the place, simply because it is the second to last chapter and I have no idea how to end this fic haha. Anyway, enjoy this chapter :)

Brendon's p.o.v.

From Billie
Please don't tell me that it isn't true

I roll my eyes. Who told Billie that I got fired?!

I bet it was Quinn.

I type a reply.

If you mean being in a relationship with Dallon, causing him to get beat up and go blind, only to break up with him to go out with Sarah, who I got pregnant, which caused me to get fired...yes. It is true.

I send it and receive a reply almost instantly.

Billie
Are you serious?! Dude, why would you be so stupid! You literally threw your job away! That was a job I loved with my life!

I totally ignore what he says, and I just ask the question I've been dying to know

Who told you about it?

He replies again, but it was a rather surprising answer.

Billie
Ryan Seaman of course! I'm good friends with him.

That was somewhat unexpected, so I send another reply.

Oh? So Ryan is the type to spread gossip?

Billie
It's not gossip if it's true, Brendon, no he doesn't. He just spreads facts. The truth.

I don't reply again.  Sure, Ryan got to decide what happened to me, but he shouldn't be telling people about it!

I actually don't know what I'm going to do, I lost my job and now I don't have any income.

I wish I could live like a king...even for a day...

Sarah's p.o.v.

The baby is going to be a boy! I'm going to either keep him or give him up for adoption.

I don't want to kill him, that would be too bad on both of us.

Besides, even if it is over with Brendon, and he is a horrible person, our son will still look cute!

I even thought of names for him, though I can't decide what I like. (A/N, my mum wanted to call me Ethan or Josh if I was a boy)

My parents were actually more calm than I expected when I told them I was pregnant.

"It's your life, Sarah," my mum said. "You live it the way you want, but there will be consequences sometimes, somehow."

I guess that was the best advice she could give me right then, because I was already half way there with the child, and my dad might not approve with anything else my mum may have said.

But, even in the midst of this all, I am quite excited to have a child!

I'm going to treat him like a king, even if it is only for one day.