I put it on the table in front of me before turning off the TV that still showing Ayden's face. I wasn't going to see him in a few days or maybe in a couple weeks since he was going to be so busy and I was grounded by my mom. Can you imagine 24 years old lady being grounded by her mom?

I got up from the seat to grab my bags and fill it with my stuff then walked out of the room, at least i still could take a walk around LA. There are a few things that used to do wit my friends when we were teenager in this town, but it seemed i lost every memories that i used to do back in my old days cause I didn't really know what to do here.

Ariana, she couldn't come to mom's birthday cause she got a call from one of her friends for another interesting job so she had to leave LA the day after Diana's wedding ceremony.

Diana, she was in a honeymoon with her new husband. She didn't tell me where were they going but i hope they were happy and enjoy. Sarah and Floyd, I hadn't heard about them since the day Floyd kneeled in front of her then asked her to marry him. Well they were Engaged, finally after all these freaking years.

I was walking down the stairs with so many thoughts in my mind until i reached the lobby and call Mr Dillon, hoping that he could take me to the plaza that I used to go with my friends back in high school.

Thankfully he was ready and it didn't take a long time until the car was ready at the lobby. I got inside and told him that i wanted to go to the plaza.

Just like the old days I plugged my headset into my phone then began to listen to the music while looking out the window. The sky was clear blue, it was a good day to go to the beach, but sadly I didn't have some company to go to the beach with me cause my friends were so busy now even some of them were living in the other side of the earth. Things like this always made me missing the old days so much, my hearts felt empty since i left LA especially my friends the whole squad, that used to be together then suddenly being separated. Could you imagine that feels like loosing half of my life.

The car stopped right in front of the plaza like it used to be, i walked out of the car and began to get inside of the plaza. It was kinda different, and i liked it more. I missed it so much, there was a lot of new store here and i missed to hangout with the girls. I wished i could turn back time and stay in my teenage year forever, it was the best years of my life.

I walked around the plaza and went into a few stores until I finally got into one of the restaurants. It was lunch time and the restaurant around here were full of people, even it wasn't a weekend the plaza was always full of people.

"Good afternoon Miss, can i help you?" The waitress politely asked me.

"Hey can i have a table for one person? Thank you." I said.

I hope there was still a table for me cause it haf been a really long time since i got here, that was one of my favorite restaurant in the plaza. I was glad that they were still open.

"Good afternoon sir what can i help you?" The waitress asked another person next to me.

"A reservation for Apollo" he said and it madr my body automatically froze.

"I'm sorry miss but it's all full" The waitress said.

"Oh that's okay thank you" i said then turned around to meet a tall figure with a formal work suit was standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I was going to have lunch here" i said.

"Then?" He asked.

"It's full so i guess see you" i said then started to walked away but he stopped me.

"You can sit with me, I'm not mean girls" he said and some how it made me laugh.

"No you don't have to really" i said trying to pushed his hand away from my arm,

"I'll pay the bill" he said.

"I can afford a lunch by myself thank you" i said.

"Just pretend it is an apology from me" he said while still trying to make me stay.

I stayed for a moment to think about it, besides i wasn't going to see him again. I was going to go back to England next month so why not.

"Okay" i said and he smiled.

Both of us walked inside of the restaurant then sat on the reservation table, i sat right in front of him as the waitress gave us the menu. We ordered our food and that was the time when we had to wait for our food.

We stayed in a silent and i was regretting to go there but there's no turning back,

"So how's work?" He finally asked me.

"It's fine it is also fun" i said.

"How's yours?" I asked back.

"It is hectic" he said.

"How's your dad? It's been a really long time" i asked him.

"He's fine" he said.

Our conversation kept going until the food came, we talked about a lot of stuff. He was still the same but i felt like he was a bit colder than he used to be and i missed the old him.

Our lunch ended up by him had to got back to his office and he payed the bill, I didn't know why but i felt it was a goof started for us to build a new friendship again.