The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Start from the beginning

"More coming. Attack now!"

I pressed the kick button as ninja boy kicked two guys at the same time. I had to admit this was awesome!

"Die ninjas!" I screamed as I pulled the handle to turn behind me and attack the ninjas behind me.

"Good!" Tyler said.

"Now the boss is coming soon. Keep fighting the ninjas."

"Heeeyyaaaa!" Ninja boy yelled while he jump very high in the air.

I pressed the button for the super wind kick move.

He stopped in mid air as he put his hands up and wind blew all around him. The others took a step back. Ninja boy made a high scream as he kicked the air and the wind reflected it as it blew back and the others flew away.

"Boss Level!" The voice said as I cheered.

"Yay! I'm on boss level!" I said to Tyler.

"Now fight the boss until you go for a kill strike."

I defeated the boss as a voice came into my head.

"FINISH HIM!" It yelled.

I pressed the button to finish him.

"Ninja boy takes out his sharp pointed bladed as he stabs the boss in the stomach. Then, he takes the blade and twisted it more in the stomach as he takes out his sharp sword and swings at his head." Tyler whispered in my ear.

"Yuh! Yuh! Yuh! Heeeeyaaaa!" Ninja boy screams as he keeps cutting the head.

"He finished by cutting off the arms and legs as the boss head comes off flying. Ninja boy throws the blade towards the head as it sticks to the tree as blood rolls off the head and tree. It's his message saying to watch out and that he's coming to get you." Tyler finished.

"Victory is fucking mine!" I yelled.

I opened my eyes to see two couples looking at me.

Me and Tyler chuckled as he looked at me.

"It was awesome wasn't it?" He asked me.

"No." I shook my head.

He gave me a look.

"Fine fine! It was freaking amazing!"

"See. All you need is your imagination." He waved his hand making a rainbow over his head as I laughed.

"Let's go Tyler." I grabbed his hand as we played a couple of games until the speaker came on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, in half an hour Laser tag with start. Wait for half an hour of you want to play. I repeat half an hour laser tag with begin. Thank you." The speaker went off as I looked at him happy.

"We can play laser tag!"

"Oh okay but remember what he said. Half an hour." I pouted but nodded.

"Okay, fine."

We went into the photo booth for a while as we took pictures.

"Now give us the photos!" Tyler said evilly.

"We act like kids." I mumbled and laughed while I shook my head.

The photo came out as we both looked at both of them.

"Look at us!" I laughed.

We made silly faces, sad faces, and even creppy faces which was the funniest one.

"I love it." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled on it.

"Tyler." I pulled away.

"Were in an arcade for gods sake. Please." He should know I have hormonal teenage craves already!