chapter 24: mina

JIMIN'S POV :

if seulgi was going to play that card.. then i was going to too. i'm usually not like this but she broke me. and she should know me enough that i would never break up with her, especially over text. i have my close friend from twice.. mina

*ring* *ring*

"hey mina"
"oh hi jimin.. what's up ?"
"oh nothing.. i'm free today from practice so i wanted to know if we could catch up"
"oh i am too ! i would love too.. where at ?"
"a cafe"
"sure! what time?"
"umm around 3:00 ?"
"sure"
"okay thanks"
"oh and my manager can drive me there so just send me the address"
"i will"
"okieee bye see ya"
"bye mina"

am i a bad person ? am i using her for my heartbreak? well seulgi used kai.. wait maybe they're just friends. but still .. she obviously did that on purpose so why can't i ?

time passed and it's 3:30
i told my members that i am going out with a friend .. they just don't know that it's mina .. they'll find out sooner or later either way so

my manager drove me to the cafe .. it holds a special place in my heart .. it's the cafe that me and seulgi went to for our first "date" .. more like a get - together but still. now i'm going with mina ..

and of course i wore my mask and cap . she was there early. she looked nice in casual clothes. i told my manager i would be careful and went off to meet her.

"hi mina !!"
"hey chim"
"haha let's go in"

"what would you like to order ?" i asked her.
"um let me look.. i want the iced matcha green tea latte with whipped cream"
"sounds good but i'll stick to the iced americano"
"okay can we call the waitress over ?"
"yeah she's coming"

"miss can i have the iced americano and the iced matcha green tea latte with whipped cream?"
"will that be all?"
"um do you want anything else ?" i asked to mina.
"oh maybe a mangoes and cream bingsu"
"okay, let me take the menus for you guys"

i avoided saying her name for us not to get caught.

"i'll pay jimin"
"no .. i am treating you today !"
"but i feel bad"
"don't ! i want to"
"okay then... "
"really .. don't feel bad"
"okay okay.. you know me. i still feel bad though"
"don't"
"okay okay okay"
"how've you been mina"
"good, just busy and trying to improve my vocals"
"that's great to hear"
"what about you ?"
"um .. okay i guess"
"aw what's wrong"
"nothing really ! just tired from all of the practices for our new comeback in may. we already have to prepare so"
"ahhh makes sense"

the drinks and desert came ..

wow i saw her eyes light up as if she hadn't had a desert in so long .. diets probably

"wow this is sooooo good!! thank you so much jimin"
"of course"

no matter how much she smiled and the time i was with her, i didn't feel the way i did with seulgi... seulgi makes me feel this indescribable way ...

"hey what are you thinking about?"
"oh nothing"
"hm sure"
"really.. just thinking about how good this drink is"
"haha these are soooo good though.. i am already almost finished!"

why can't i fall for mina.. why

"eat up"
"i definitely will"

20 minutes passed ..

"it was nice seeing you again mina"
"really was .. missed you a lot"
"hope to do it again soon !"
"yes ! we need to! bye jimin ! thanks for the very fun afternoon"
"bye mina"

we hugged but it was more of a friend hug .. i wanted to feel something for her .. but nothing .. just no feelings at all

MINA'S POV :
gosh do i like jimin ? never realized what a gentle man he is .. i do , don't i ? i like jimin .. but i know he likes someone else .. but i can't help but not like him. he's the perfect boyfriend.. does he like me back ?

AUTHOR'S POV :

little did they know .. right when they hugged .. there was a paparazzi.. snapping a pic .. a few actually.

A/N - hey :) what'd you think of the chapter ? i plan to finish this book in the next month.. even though it is summer for me, it's still kinda hard to finish, but i'll get it done !! FAKE LOVE IS A BOP .. WASN'T EVEN SURPRISED AT HOW GOOD IT WAS .. ALL OF THE SONGS IN THE ALBUM ARE AMAZINGGGGG !! i love all of them but my personal favs are "the truth untold" and "love maze" !! ahhh the kings always deliver the best !! let me know your favs in the comments ⬇️ byeeeee until the next update ;)

 ALL OF THE SONGS IN THE ALBUM ARE AMAZINGGGGG !! i love all of them but my personal favs are "the truth untold" and "love maze" !! ahhh the kings always deliver the best !! let me know your favs in the comments ⬇️ byeeeee until the next update ;)