Chapter 11: The Text

JIMIN'S POV:
I was so excited as she texted back... I just couldn't believe it!

So naturally I texted back...

Jimin: How are you? I'm sorry it's so late....

From Seulgi Noona: Wah it's okay! It's only 10:00

Jimin: Ohh okay noona! Just want to make sure I'm not bothering you...

Seulgi Noona: I said it's fine.. you're not bothering me... I'm just scared that we will get caught again...

Jimin: Don't worry about that... I'll make sure we won't...

Seulgi Noona: Ah okay! I'm trusting you!

Jimin: What are you doing tomorrow Noona?

Seulgi Nonna: We're having a comeback stage tomorrow and dropping our MV! That's also why we had our free day though. So let loose and calm down before the comeback.

Jimin: Wah really?! We will be sure to watch it! Oh and that's why Yeri was calling you to the practice room.

Seulgi Noona: Yeah, she wanted the whole group to make sure we got it down...

Jimin: Speaking of Yeri... I think there's something suspicious going on between her and Jungkook..

Seulgi Noona: Ahh the one who came to pick you up! I saw the way they looked at each other! Definitely something going on...

Jimin: Lets just let the two maknaes do what they want.. and see where that gets them...

Seulgi Noona: Haha true! After we got back to our dorm, she went straight to her room. She looked as she was thinking hard about something, but who knows...

Jimin: I agree... maybe she was thinking about JUNGKOOK?! Haha but anyways goodnight Seulgi Noona.. thanks for taking the time to talk to me.. even though it's late and you have your comeback tomorrow...

Seulgi Noona: Don't worry about it Jimin! Have a good night too...

We ended our conversation there... I just plopped on my bed with a smile..

No. No. No...
Both our CEO's opposed.. I can't
But what is this feeling?!?!

SEULGI's POV:
Wah Jimin is such a gentleman.. he cares so much..
"YAH SNAP OUT OF IT SEULGI" I said to myself a little bit too loud.
"Snap our of what, Seulgi unnie...?" Yeri said as she looked at me with a smirk.
"Ah hahaha nothing nothing" I said back to her with an awkward laugh.
"Sure sure... ooooo but wait.. are you thinking about.. ahh the guy! What's his name? Ji- oh right Jim- could it be? OH RIGHT JIMIN OPPA FROM BTS?!!" she yelled out.
"YAH YERIMIE! What about oh oh what's his name? Oh right! Isn't it Jung- oh is it? Jungk- wah his name is hard to remember.. just the one who grabbed you by the waist with your hand on his... RIGHT JUNGKOOK FROM BTS!" I yelled back at her.
"UNNIE!!" She pouted.

I could see in her eyes she was flustered and shocked at the same time.. who would wonder? Jungkook from BTS and our little maknae, Yerim, from Red Velvet...

"Okokokok truce" she said.
"Yah but unlike YOU... I don't like Jimin in that way.." I said.
"Yeah sure unnie sure sure sureeeeee. Don't even bring that up, I don't like Jungkook either. He's just really kind okay?" Yeri said to me in that snobby way.
"Will you stop assuming things yerimie? And besides, it's not like Kim Yung-Min oppa lets us date or even hang out so.. what's the point?" I said in a sigh.
"You're right unnie... you're right" she said back to me in a tone I've never heard her use.
"What's wrong Yeri?" I asked her.
"What? Nothing just being an idol is hard sometimes... you don't get freedom and you're criticized all the time. It sometimes feels like a wall just trapping you.." she said with a tear falling down her cheek.
"Wahh yerimie! Don't think like that! Our fans love us and will support us... it's hard but it's something fated for us! Without being an idol.. you would've never met me, Joo-hyun unnie, Soo-young unnie, and Seung-wan unnie" I said trying to comfort her.
"You're right... I'm sorry I got so emotional" she said.
"Don't worry about it.. I love you Yeri.. so do the rest of the girls" I said do her.
"I love you too unnie" she said back.

I realized how hard it was on Yeri.. being so young and in this industry...  trying her hardest no matter what.. just shows you idol life isn't all sunshine....

A/N- hi loves❤️ Sorry for the emotional chapter, but I think more people should realize how much effort idols put into this industry.. Behind a smile... there could be pain without you knowing. It just shows that the hate comments really hit these idols hard.. so don't put them.. it's hard enough as they don't get to see their families much and they gave up their childhoods to be idols. May you Rest In Peace Kim Jonghyun.. everyone misses you❤️😭