Chapter 3: Overslept

3 days later
2:15 AM

Fang's POV

It's just me and Boboiboy here at the station. We're currently waiting for Gopal. I just sometimes don't understand that guy. I mean, he reminded me not to be late yet he's the one late.

"Aish! Gopal is 15 minutes late! I remember him reminding me not to. Now, look at who's late." Boboiboy said.

"Wait, so he reminded you too?"

"Yup. Before he left."

"Ishh, that guy. He just actually did what he jut said not to do."

"Yeah. It's like helping others but not being able to help yourself." He laughed a bit and added, "Why don't we go and fetch Gopal?"

"But how?" I said a bit annoyed.

"Well, what's the use of our power watches?" I smirked. This guy's smart, eh? But of course, i'm smarter.

"You can be sometimes smart Boboiboy. But well, i'm the smartest among all of you." I said that full of confidence and self-support. "Tss. Wait until Ying and Yaya hear you say that. You're dead." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes on him and ignored him.

"Shadow Eagle!" I shouted but not that loud because i don't want to make a scene. As i shouted, the shadow eagle appeared in fornt of me. I rode it.

"Boboiboy Lightning!" I heard Boboiboy said as he changed his form. I looked at him and said, "I thought you'd use Thunderstorm."

"Nah. This isn't that urgent. And it also consumes too much energy." He replied. "Let's race. Lightning Speed!" He said and in just a blink of an eye, he disappeared from where he was standing. Such a cheater. I quickly commanded my shadow eagle where to go and as i arrived at Gopal's house, i saw Boboiboy chilling and just leaning on the wall next to the door. He is actually in his normal form right now.

"I won." He said simply and then laughed. "You freaking cheated!" He just continued laughing, not giving a damn on what i just said. Jeez, this guy needs help.

"Hey Boboiboy! Stop it will ya? You're acting like a crazy guy." I'm annoyed now. Good thing that he stopped laughing already. Otherwise, i might punch him right here, right now.

"Oh come on! Just admit it Fang! You're not that fast enough." He giggled. I rolled my eyes at him and pressed the doorbell. We waited but no one opened. I tried it again. We heard footsteps inside. As the door opened, "What's all this noise about?" We saw Mr. Kumar.

"Eh? Boboiboy and Fang? What are you guys doing here at this time of the morning?" He asked us.

"Good morning Mr. Kumar. We are actually here to fetch your son." Boboiboy said.

"Oh yes yes. I remember now. Today's your flight right? I'm sorry. I forgot to wake him up."

"It's okay Mr. Kumar. It's not your fault. Besides, it's your son's responsibility to wake himself up."

"So, Gopal's not awake yet?" I asked.

He nodded and said. " If you guys want, you can just go to his room and drag him to the airport."

"Hehehe it's okay Mr. Kumar. We'll just wake him up."

"Okay then" We got in his house and went straight to Gopal's room.

As we got inside the room, we saw Gopal in his bed sleeping peacefully. I walked to his bed and shaked his shoulders to wake him up.

"Hey Gopal! Wake up!" I shouted and shaked him really hard but he still hasn't woke up yet. Boboiboy went closer to me and said,"Gopal, we're gonna be late! Would you please wake up!?" He shouted.