"Come on lets go!" I said as I pulled him out the hotel.

I literally ran down the streets.

"Slow down!" Zayn shouted.

"Noooo!" I extended my 'no'. He laughed and started jogging to catch up to me.

"Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, should be around the corner."

"If it's that close, how about we slow down?" He asked as his fingers intertwined with mine.

"No problem." I smiled and did as he asked.

We got to the shop and I was dying from excitement. Literally.

"Can I have a slice of chocolate fudge cake please?" I asked the man at the counter.

"Make that 2 please." Zayn said while chuckling at me.

"You're part of that boyband in the UK aren't you?" The man asked as he placed our order.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you sir. This is my wife Anna." Zayn smiled politely at the man.

"Nice to meet you too. My daughter cried when you two got married. She was so happy. Is it okay if I call her out here to meet you. She's at the back with her mother." He asked. Zayn looked at me, I nodded to let him know I'm okay with it.

"Sure, but can she keep it down. We're on our honeymoon." Zayn laughed nervously.

"Sure, take a seat. I'll get her to bring the cakes over." With that said, Zayn and I made our way over to a table. Shortly after the girl came over with the cakes. She had a camera in her hand and she looked like she was struggling to keep in a scream. I smiled at her.

"Can I take a picture with both of you please?" Zayn nodded and took the camera from her hand. I made space in between Zayn and I and she sat down. Zayn held the camera in front of us three as we smiled.

"Thank you, can you sign my notebook?" She asked as Zayn handed back the camera. Zayn and I both sighned it. She hugged us both and turned around smiling.

"You're perfect with the directioners." Zayn smiled at me while I ate away at my cake.

"They love you and I respect them because you guys are who you are now because of them." I smiled back before continuing with my cake.

"Oh my god!" A girl screamed. I winced at the pitch of her voice.

"It's Zayn Malik!" She continued screaming. Zayn stood up and got her to calm down.

"I'm sorry I just...I can't believe it's actually you."

"Hi, I'm Anna." I smiled at her. Her eyes teared up.

"Do you want a picture?" I laughed. She nodded and we repeated what we did with the first girl.

"Please don't tell anyone we're here, we want a peaceful honeymoon."

"I won't Zayn. I'm just going to go." She hugged us and ran out, my eyes followed her she left the store. There by the door, a woman in her 20's caught my eyes. I had seen her somewhere before. Then it hit me.

"Sophia." I whispered as she walked in with 3 other people. Her eyes met mine. At first she was confused but then her eyes widened and she smiled. I got out my seat as she came towards me and pulled me in to a hug.

"I've missed you." I cried.

"I've missed you so much more. What the hell happened to you? Last I heard you ran away and you were pregnant and...I was just talking about you...how are you?" She sobbed. We both started laughing at her outburst. I looked down at her hump and smiled.

"Your pregnant. How many months?" I asked softly as I thought about Iqra.

"5/6. So were you? That's what I heard from Sarah." She asked me.

"This isn't the place to talk about it." I replied quietly.

"Hey kiddo, long life we were just discussing how annoying you are." My jaw dropped as I recognised Richard, Leena and Riley. Sophia's best friends and her boyfriend Riley.

"Look at you , you've grown. And Rich is just messing with you. He was actually saying how blessed you were." Leena smiled at me then scowled at Richard.

"Well it has been about 5 years since I last met you guys." I chuckled as I gave them all a hug.

"Guys this is Zayn, my husband." I said as I grabbed Zayn's hand and puled him up.

"Zayn this is my cousin Sophia. These are her best friends."

"It's nice to meet you guys." Zayn smiled as he gave them all a hand shake.

"When did you get married? Why wasn't I invited? And I'm sure I've seen you before?" Sophia blurted out.

"I got married 2 days ago. I sent an invitation to your house, James and his wife Alana came. I couldn't speak to him properly so I didn't get a chance to ask so Mum invited them over for lunch when I get back. You have seen Zayn before, X Factor. Remember? One Direction?" I laughed slightly as I finished speaking, Sophia was crazy about Louis.

"I moved out months ago. I'm not in contact with them. You got married to Zayn Malik? How? Me and you need to do a lot of talking." Sophia exclaimed.

"Yeah we do. Why did you leave home? Did you elope with Riley?" I asked and a horrible coat of silence fell amongst them. I just stood in silence and wondered why I had to ask it that blatantly.

"Did I say something wrong?" I cringed. Suddenly a bunch of girls started screaming outside the shop. The directioners must've found out we're here.

"Time to go guys." Zayn said as he took hold of my hand. Richard, Leena and Riley were still slightly confused but they'll get there explanation later. He asked the man if there was any exit through the back. He directed us out through the back. I pulled Sophia to the side.

"What the hell was that all about? I thought you and Riley were together?" I whisper-yelled, feeling like an idiot.

"Long story." Sophia muttered.

"I have all the time on my..." 

"I'm guessing you guys are on your honeymoon? How's it so far?" Sophia interrupted me.

"It's going great so far." Zayn smirked causing me to blush brightly.

"Oh...Anna why you so red for?" Richard teased while laughing at me.

A/N: So guys how do you like it? This is the surprise I was talking about on my status. I decided to mix both my stories for about 2 chapters. I only did this to add some more drama since I had no idea what to do. I hope you all enjoyed it! Please vote/comment/share! Thank you xxx