BONUS CHAPTER

🌸
Just for fun lol. But honestly, i miss writing about these two cuties
🌸

3 years later.

Natsuki went to a special store with her bestest friend, Sayori. They were looking around, trying to find the perfect dress for Natsuki.

" I can't believe you guys are getting married! " Sayori admired as she looked through the dresses. The pink haired girl blushed, " Y-Yeah I can't believe it either "

" Natsuki! This dress would look amazing on you! " Sayori almost shouted as she pulled out a white dress with beautiful light pink diamonds on the torso area.

" Oo pink! " Natsuki quickly noticed then grabbed onto the dress, " I'll try it on! "

The two girls went to the fitting room. Sayori waited excitedly, " I can't wait to see ittt! "

Natsuki looked at herself through the room mirror, she liked the way her curves easily showed and over time her chest did grow to a perfect size, not too big, not too small so it looked great in a dress.
🌸
A/N: ;))
🌸
" Do you think Yuri would like this? " Natsuki asked as she opened the door. Sayori's eyes sparkled, seeing her closest friend getting married.. It brought tears in her eyes. Just yesterday, they were running around in the playground, talking about the future. Now that the future is here, it's the most beautiful thing.

" Sayori? Are you okay? " Natsuki asked again.

" Ohh Natsuki!! " She cried hugging her, " You're so grown up and beautiful!! Yuri is gonna love it! "

" The wedding is in two days, let's hurry " Natsuki smiled hugging her best friend back.

" Monika, this is a little tight " Yuri laughed out uneasily. Monika loosened the torso area, " Because your boobs are big! "

The purple haired girl giggled and faced the mirror once more. She was wearing a white suit with a light purple tie.
" I didn't think you were the type to propose " Monika giggled as she fixed up the suit.

" Same. But just wait till you see the ring I bought her " Yuri smiled.

" You two are goals! Must be nice " Monika admitted then took a step back, " There we go! You look sharp~ "

" Do you think Natsuki would like it? "

" Of course! "

Private Messaging

Yuri: Hey hun 💜 I miss you
Natsuki: I miss you too!! ❤
Natsuki: I can't believe Monika's idea was to separate us for a week until the wedding..
Yuri: The wedding is in two days.. I can't wait to see you 💜
Natsuki: I can't wait to see you too ❤
Natsuki: I have to go now. I love you ❤❤ Bye
Yuri: I love you too 💜

The last day till the wedding

" Okay Sayori does this look good? " Natsuki asked nervously as she gave her the paper. Sayori grabbed the paper and began to read. She admired the words and could already picture the wedding.

" These vows.. Are so cuteee!! " Sayori said, " Yuri is gonna love itt! I know I do! "

" Thank you Sayori.. For that and for everything " Natsuki said tearing up.