Chapter 6

-Justin's P.O.V.-

I pressed my lips with her's hoping she would kiss back. I don't know what I'm doing but for some reason it brought memories back for me. I know I shouldn't have broke the promise and that the fame got to my head and I didn't mean to forget (YN). I didn't feel her kiss back and I released my lips from her's.

(YN):W-Why did you do that for?

I could tell she was in shock and I let out a sigh.

Me:I like you (YN) you know that. I really do like you

I heard her breath in and then out before she said

(YN):Are you just telling me that cause you forgot about me?

Me:No I ain't. I really do like you

(YN):I want to know why though? You remember Ryan and Chaz but you don't remember me? I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll be back later

I saw her walk away before Ryan said

Ryan:But it's dark

(YN):I don't care right now. I'll be back later

I heard her slam the door hard making us all jump. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked up the stairs. What just happened? I layed on the bed before closing my eyes, hoping I can remember why I forgot her.

-Dream-

I was on holiday with Ryan and Chaz and the crew for some guy time. I kept hearing my phone beep. I looked and saw a name that I don't even remember.

Chaz:What's wrong dude?

Me:Some chick named (YN) keeps ringing me

I looked and saw everybody silent. I just shrugged thinking they must have saw something. It kept going off and I started to get annoyed. I don't know who this chick is but I don't have a damn clue why she keeps ringing me for. I sighed and gave the phone to Ryan before he got up and answered it. After a while he came back and threw the phone at me.

Ryan:Well you've made her upset

Me:How have I? I don't even know who she is

Scooter:How can you not remember her? Dude, she's your friend

Alfredo:I agree you should remember her

Me:But I don't

I shook my head before I got up and walked back to the hotel. When we got back to LA, I decided to hang round with Ryan and Chaz but I didn't know if the chick was gonna be there. As we got in I saw her and she smiled.

(YN):Justin, I've missed you

Me:Umm do I know you?

(YN):Justin it's me, (YN) your friend from Canada. We've been friends since school

Me:I'm sorry chick but I don't know who you are

(YN):How can you not know? We're friends. You said that you wouldn't forget who I am. You promised you would take me out as friends and that never happened

Me:I've got a girlfriend

(YN):I know you have. I can't believe you don't remember who I am. Fame has got to your head Justin

I saw her run away before Chaz ran after her. I looked at Ryan who just shook his head at me before he ran up the stairs. Am I supposed to know who the hot chick is or something?

-End of dream-

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. I can't believe I broke my promise with her. I promised her that I would always remember who she is and I didn't. Some friend I am. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs to see (YN) in the living room. I saw her writing something before she put it down and got back up. I ran into the kitchen and luckly she didn't go in the kitchen. I walked into the living room and saw the note book. I picked it up to see what she wrote. "I can't believe he said that he wouldn't forget who I am and he did. It broke my heart. I cried endless nights cause of it. I just can't get over the fact he chose his girlfriend over me,Ryan and Chaz. Yet he still remembered who they were but not me. Fame did get to his head. I don't care no more. If he doesn't know who I am or something like that and if he wants to live here, I'm gonna move out" My jaw was dropped a bit by what she said. I checked when it was 23rd July 2011. I want to make it up to her. But how? I put the notebook down and walked back up the stairs and into the guest bedroom. I layed back down on the bed. I might get up early and go and get her some flowers and a teddy bear just to say how sorry I am. Hopefully it'll work. Fingers crossed...