How You Met The Gems PT 1

It was a warm summer day (which you didn't like) and you were walking through the woods. You were going hunting but you needed to stop at home first. You decided to live where the humans didn't due to an incident that happened a few years ago. You walk up to a small, one story house, which was your home. You walk inside and drop you backpack on the floor next to you. (It was the Monday before the last day of school). As you walk toward you room, you take off your sweater to reveal a long sleeved, off the shoulder, black shirt. The shirt dropped low so your Gem was visible. Your Gem was shaped like an upside down triangle, similar to a Peridots you had seen, and baby blue. You changed out of your uniform pants and into some ripped jeans. You put on a belt that held all sorts of different kinds of potions. You head toward the front door, grab your keys, and carefully open the door. After looking left and right, you cautiously step outside. Only to find a slightly bejeweled whip...that lead to a trap.

"Ah-ha! Got you!" A short boy said. "Uh...Steven? L-look." A short purple? girl said, pointing up. The boy looked up at you. You were hanging ,by the foot, from the slightly bejeweled whip, that was tied to a tree branch. Your arms were crossed and your (h/l), fluffy, blue and light blue hair hung over your head. "Uh-oh..." the boy said as an orange person jumped out of the tree across from you. (In this story Jasper has been redeemed. Bc yes). The orange person had a gem on her nose. And that's when you put 2 and 2 together. These colorful people were Gems. Like your mother. "Oh great you fought a human!" She said, sounding agitated. 'I'm not a human' you thought. "Um hey you up there! Sorry we'll get you down." The boy apologized as he started to climb the tree. You saw that he was struggling to climb the tree so you took out your pocket knife and cut the whip yourself. Well...tried to at least. You realized that the whip was a summoned gem weapon and could not be cut. Just then the purple one jumped up to the branch you were hanging off of (which surprised you bc the tree branch was pretty high up) and untied the rope, pulling you up in the process. Once you were up, she grabbed you by the waist (you weren't that much taller than her) and jumped off, grabbing the boy on the way down. When we hit the ground, the gem dropped you both. "Ouch." The boy said, standing up. You stood up as well and dusted yourself off. "Sorry about that, we were looking for a corrupted gemmm?" He said. He was looking at you chest which you found offensive until you realized he was only looking at your Gem. "Steven stop staring. We should just take her to the Garnet and Pearl." The purple one said. "What?" You said with a confused look on your face. "Maybe...for the best." He said back. "Hey I'm Steven. We aren't going to hurt your." He continued. You noticed the orange one had disappeared. "We just want to help." And after that you felt a pain in the side of you head. And then, darkness.