Changbin looked over to his bedside clock.

7:11 PM

Felix's flight had left 2 or 3 three hours ago.

Changbin turned the paper around and read the first three words, his breath hitched and his head hurt.

"You're a fucking idiot, Lee Felix."

-

Dear Seo Changbin,

Hi, I'm Lee Felix! You already know that but just in case,,

We properly spoke for the first time last week, do you remember? It was at the staircase with Chan!

You might not remember lol, I don't even know if we're even friends by the time you get this.

If you ever get this I mean. Unless we have a huge fight and our maybe-friendship collapses. Hopefully not, that would be really sad.

In case you're confused, part of my exchange programme said I should try and write letters for someone I meet during my exchange in that language!

Hopefully there aren't too many mistakes in this letter, I'm learning- I promise!

I don't even know what else to say lolol

How about first impressions? Ya okay I'll do that.

Well when I first walked into the class room I saw you and your friends. You guys looked so cool lol

Did we all become friends? That would be so cool, they all seem really fun to hang around.

But you walked out straight away because you had an appointment? I hope you're feeling better! It's okay that we didn't speak then, because it led me to come find you at the staircase!

Something about me just wanted to talk to you properly. I'm glad I did!

Also I didn't tell you this, but I knew that you called me cute back then.

Lolol I can imagine how embarrassed you must be right now.

Don't worry! When you called me cute I thought I was going to pass out, so I pretended I didn't know what you said. I think that's why Chan laughed lolol

But really Changbinnie? Changing cute to kind? I'm not that stupid!

But thank you, you're pretty cute too

OK OK I'M NEVER GIVING YOU THIS LETTER IT'S SO EMBARRASSING

I should probably stop writing now, you'll never get this letter lol.

But because you're not getting this I might as well confess that I might have a huge crush on you. It's only been a few days but you seem really nice.

I thought you would be really scary, but you're such a baby!

But I don't think you like me that way, but a gay can dream. Plus it's only been a few days, maybe I'll end up hating you, or you might hate me!

I hope we become good friends atleast.

Thank you for being so nice to me during my first week at your Korean school!

From,
Lee Felix.

Ya all my books are at their angst-phase tbh

I always did think a good book needs some drama, the ending...

Well we gotta wait and see?

I have a bunch of short stories I should publish- all being fluff as well

And one really angsty angst, which is so angsty I ain't even going to publish it- yes it's THAT angsty dear ones

Stay happy and positive! If anyone's fasting- goodluck! Remember to surround yourself in good vibes!! Y'all are precious and i lOVE Y'ALL BYE

//aLSO IT'S POLYSEXUAL PRIDE 💗💚💙

TOMORROW IT'S PANSEXUAL I'M HYPED AJSJAJSH

04/06/18