They can't be worse than us, it's kinda impossible.

Deandre signed from hearing the bell ring, "Don't know, don't care."

The bell signaled that it was time for lunch so gradually we made our way to the cafeteria, and of course, Leon's big ass is excited.

"BITCH I'M TRYNA EAT EAT EAT,  BITCH I'M TRYNA FEAST FEAST FEAST" Hakeem danced in line.

"You're embarrassing" I stare at him in disappointment

"BIHASS DIDN'TKNOWIMBIPOARBEAR" Kingsley yelled adding to the chaos Leo had started

"No yall are not..."

"DONT YOU CRY OVER NO SPILLED MILK" Hakeem pointed at me

"I think he's talking to you," Leon said looking at me and then back at Leo. I slowly looked at him, "You don't say?" asked sarcastically 

"YUMMY 88 CHINA MAC KIDS MEAL" Kingsley started milly rocking

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH" I yelled at the two buffoons, "yall making me wanna have air for lunch"

"Hater alertttt" Kingsley mumbled

"NIGGA I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP" I hit the back of his head. Kingsley held his head pouting, "WHYY are you always hitting me"

I shrugged, "it's what you deserve"

As we paid for our food and left the cafeteria to eat outside, it was a nice day outside, we sat at a fairly large table.

"This lunch is ass," Deandre said pushing his tray away from him. "Shiit, I'll eat it if you don't want it," Leo said pulling the tray near him.

"Always eating bruh" I shake my head

"I'M TRYNA-" Hakeem started but I cut him off, "NO".

"Mann, you never wanna have fun" Hakeem pouted. I rolled my eyes at him and then took a look at the scenery. It wasn't half bad, while people watching I spotted Toni and Sweetpea along with another boy walking outside.

"They look like they don't have anywhere to sit," I said to myself

"Huh?" Kingsley looked at me confused but I hushed him, "I'll be back".

I got up from my seat and made my way over to my newfound friends, "Oh my gosshhh, hey guys funny seeing you here" I smiled

Toni chucked at my sarcasm, "Hey boo" she said greeting me with a small hug.

"Damn, so yall besties now?" Sweetpea asked

"Yup!" I smiled brightly at him locking my arms with Toni, "Got a problem with that?"

Sweetpea shook his head holding up his hands in defense, "Not at all"

My attention turned to the boy who was a bit shorter than Sweetpea and held my unoccupied hand out, "I'm Nova, and you are..?"

He had the same look as Toni did this morning in history class but eventually shook my hand introducing himself, "Names Fangs"

What is with these fuck ass names.. first Jughead, then Sweetpea, and now Fangs? These HAVE to be gang names cause if not- CPS needs to be called immediately.

"Cute" I winked at him playfully, Sweetpea rolled his eyes as Fangs' cheeks turned a light pink color, "you guys wanna sit with us?"

"Sure" SweetPea shrugged

"SuRe" Toni mocked him, "of course, we would love to" She smiled at me.

"Perfect" I smiled

I motioned for them to follow me as I led them to the table where Leo had already devoured his and Deandre's lunch now working on mine.

"Boys- LEO" I yelled at him making him jump and choke on his food a bit.

"Whaaat?"

"Did I say you could eat my food?"

"No, BUTTT it was just sitting there getting cold" He looked at me with puppy eyes, "do you want it back?"

"You're lucky I was gonna give it to you anyways" I rolled my eyes, "ANYWHO! Meet the Southside Serpents, aka Toni, Fangs, and Sweettea"

"Sweetpea"

"Yeah, yeah" I dismissed him while sitting down. Toni sat next to me and the other two found room to squeeze.

"Ahh so yall the ones that dickhead Reggie was talking about" Deandre nodded connecting the dots together.

"That's us," Toni said, "all Northsiders hate us here" She rolled her eyes.

"They don't hate us yet but they will soon" Kingsley snickered making the rest of us laugh.

"So what are your guys' names?" Sweetpea asked with an actual smile

Didn't know he could do that

"Kingsley, Deandre, Leo, and Hakeem" I introduced them myself. If I let them do it themselves then they're gonna just start ram all about their 'perfect personality traits'.

"Bruh, I'm hungry" Deandre groaned.

"Shouldn've eaten your food" Leo shrugged

"NIGGA YOU ATE MINE"

"OKAY WELL YOU GAVE IT TO ME"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled at them, "doing too much" I groaned.

"Whatever bruh, on our way home I'm getting food" Deandre stated.

"There's this really good diner in town called Pop's, yall should go sometime," Toni said

"Fuck!" Sweetpea cursed getting up from the table. "What's wrong?" Fangs asked him with a concerned look.

"I forgot my phone in class, I'll be back" He groaned

"Tuff" Kingsley said earning a punch to the shoulder from Deandre.

As Sweetpea left I watched him walk away while the others had their own conversation. He was kinda of cute, was he my go-to type? Not really, but I could make an exception.

// Im really tryna add more dialogue cause my younger self was too lazy to 😒