Kim Taehyung pt. 2

He takes you by the hand and leads you to the house..

As you arrive at the tiny wooden house, Tae takes out the keys and puts it in the lock but before he opens the door he looks over to you and says "Don't be scared of the things you'll see in there, i use them kindly".
Not having an idea what he's talking about but with your body shaking just nod yes so he opens the door..

As you walk in you see a big bed in the middle of the room, a couple of candles and flowers here and there but then as you look to your right you see a small coffee table with hand cuffs, a whip, a blind fold and lots of other things you can't even explain on it. You're starting to realize what he's been talking about at the door. Thousands of thoughts go through your mind, scared of what is going to happen and wondering if you're ready for it but there's no time to to think becauae Tae just locked the door and is standing right behind you.
"If you don't want this you can leave but if you want to stay then turn around and be all mine" he says as he slowly walks to you from behind, taking off your jacket and licking your ear lobe.
Too turned on to leave now, you turn around and look him in the eyes whispering "I am. I'm all yours".. he gives you a little smile and starts to wildly kiss your lips as his hands go down your back to your butt. You feel happy, excited and turned on all togehter, you let yourself go as you kiss his lips passionately. Suddenly he stops kissing you, looks deep into your eyes and turns you around, pressing his chest on your back, holding back your hands in his big hand while his other hand holds your jaw "I'll make you feel good babe" he whispers in your ear as he reaches out to the hand cuffs  pushing you on the bed and cuffing your hands to it.
You watch him take off his shirt, as you're laying on the bed, cuffed. All you can think of is how perfect his body is and how seducing his eyes are, wanting to feel him inside. He throws his shirt on the floor, gets on the bed and starts taking off your shoes and then your pants..
He kisses your thighs making your poosie tingle, you close your eyes as your breathing intensifies. He kisses your thighs up your belly holding your shirt up. He stops, "I hope it's not one of your favourite shirts" he says as he rips it off starring at your bra.
He starts kissing your neck, making his way down to your boobs as he opens up your bra and starts licking on your nipples.. you let out a quiet moan making him smile so he licks his way down to your belly until he reaches your panties.. he takes them off with his teeth throwing them on the floor as well.. and starts to kiss you down there. Your whole body is shaking, your moaning gets louder "now you're ready for daddy" he says as he pulls down his pants enough for him to pull out his dicc, not putting it in he first teases your poosie with it making you wetter than you already were. Smiling at you enjoying how horny he made you he enters in you softly letting out a small but deep moan. "You feel so good mami" he says as he moves back and forth making both of you moan. Your heart beats so fast watching him on top of you with his eyes closed, hearing his deep moans you close your eyes and smile..

A couple of minutes later he stops and gets off of you as his phone rings for the fourth time. You hear his mother yelling at him through the phone telling him to come to the hospital asap for his dad got caught in a car accident.. you see the sadness in his face as his phone falls down from his hands. he sits down on the floor holding his head in his hands with his elbows leaned on his knees. You see a tear falling to the the ground.. He gets up and frees you from being cuffed to the bed. Still totally naked you grab a blanket and cover yourself. You see him trying to tell you something but doesn't seem to find the right words to say. "Just go, i understand." you say feeling your heart aching for him. He nods yes, puts on his shirt, zips his pants, unlocks the door, leaving the key there for you, and leaves. You lay there on the bed for a couple more minutes thinking about what just happened and then you get up, put on your clothes and your jacket, put the ripped shirt in your bag and then you leave the house as well, lock the door put and the key in your pocket.