Kim Taehyung pt. 1

Your second day in the new town.
You're looking out the window as you watch the clouds coming closer, and the rain prepare to fall.
It's only 10 a.m. and you already know it's gonna be another boring day of unpacking boxes full of your stuff.

After hours of unpacking, and listening to some of your favourite songs, you notice that the rain drops have stopped to hit your window.
It doesn't take long for you to realize you don't want to spend another day unpacking, and watching Netflix all by yourself, so you take your bag and your jacket and decide to explore your new home town.

You first discover some tiny shops selling all kinds of stuff. There's even a little karaoke bar, but there's no one inside. Your eye catches a little Cafe and you decide to get a drink.
As you walk in, you feel uncomfortable as all eyes suddenly look at you. It's a small town, everyone knows everyone so they knew you were new in town.
You order a drink, and sit down on a table by yourself. It doesn't take long for someone to tap your shoulder and ask if they can join to your table.
It's a cute guy that seems nice so you don't mind his company. "I'm Kim Taehyung, but they call me Tae or V. I guess you're new here. What's your name?" he asks while smiling at you softly. You feel your body getting warmer and your hands start to sweat as you hear his deep angelic voice. "I'm _____ and yeah I'm new in town, i just moved here like 2 days ago." you answer trying to look calm.  Still smiling he answers "Oh, so i guess you haven't seen the best parts of our tiny town yet. You know, I'm somewhat like a leader here, i know every nice place and every not so nice place (he laughs). I'd like to show you around. Are you in?" You happily accept the offer and you two make your way out.

After 2 hours of discovering new places, laughing and talking about hobbies and interests, y'all sit down on a bench in a park. "Well, i think i know enough about you to call you my friend by now, so my dear friend may i ask if your heart belongs to somebody special?" he asks smiling, while he jokingly touches your chest with his finger pointing to your heart. Your heart starts beating faster but you tryna keep it cool "Well, my friend" you say as you touch his chest with your finger "My heart does belong to someone, but I'll be having to move on since he lives in my old home town." you say while you make a disappointed face. Tae doesn't say nothing to that but stares at you. As you notice him staring you look him in the eyes expecting him to say something, but then he looks away. Confused as you are you kept staring at him. "There's this little empty house close to this park where i like to go when i need some time alone for myself. It's small a little dusty but cozy and romantic" he says as he turns to you looking deep in your eyes "I'd like to show you that house. Are you in? he asks with his voice getting slightly deeper, quieter and softer.
You looking at him kind of turned on by his beautiful eyes, soft lips and deep voice.. "Yes" you answer with a shaky voice, knowing what's about to happen.