Damn Sound Ninja, Plus Sasuke

Start from the beginning

"I told you, no," I state darkly. I look up, revealing my eyes. Their black with silver slits. Now I was angry. Sakura looked a little scared. I didn't even move my hand. I just threw the kunai that was in my hand in the air and caught it in my mouth, running up to Zaku. I was so fast that he couldn't even see me, his eyes could barely keep up! I sliced his arms and legs quickly, trying to make each hit count. I finally stopped running, my eyes still the black and white. The bloody kunai in my mouth. I could taste the blood. I wanted more...

My bloodlust is getting stronger...

"Zaku!" Kin cried. I smiled at him.

"Zaku?" I asked innocently.

He glared up at me."Ya know.. For a girl as pretty, smart, and strong as you. You're really getting on my nerves," he says and shakily stands up, his body cut up and bleeding. I lick the kunai clean.

"You're blood tastes good." I say smirking, holding the kunai in my hands. I'm busy fighting Zaku when of course, Lee shows up.

"Lee!" Saukura cries, "What are you doing here?"

"I told you, my love. I will protect you with my life!" He says, smiling his pearly white teeth at her and giving her a thumbs up. Kin goes back to fighting with Sakura and Dosu heads over to Lee. Now... I have to deal with Zaku again... I sigh. Lee seems to be doing pretty well, while Sakura still struggles with Kin.

"Fire style: Dragon Flame jutsu!" I shout, blowing a long string of fire to Zaku. He easily blows it away but only gets pierced by the kunais I hid within the flames. They were full of my chakra so the stupid air didn't blow them away. Zaku cried as it pierced his shoulder, stomache, and his forearm. I smirk at him darkly. he sticks his hands in the ground, blowing air into them. My eyes wide as I know what he is going to do. I try to jump but its to late. The air was pushed into the ground below me, making the land explode beneath my feet. I fly into the air as my Kekkei Genkai kicks in. My body shifts to a bigger size, and a stronger one. Now formed into Fujinika I felt kinda weird. It's been a while since I used her for battle. Usually I just transformed into parts of her. But now... I was all of her. I smirked at Zaku still in the air. I did a spin in the air, flying above Zaku. "Fire style: Pheonix Flower jutsu!" I yell, blowing mini fire balls from my mouth to Zaku as I flew right above him. I land skillfully on the ground, sliding a little. My dark eyes looking at Zaku as a fireball catches his shirt. He blows out the flame with those damned hands of him. Great... I glance at Lee. He looks pretty beaten up... As does Sakura... I growl in frustration.

"Zaku. Dosu. Kin. You all have gotten on my last nerve. Thats not a good thing." I say slowly, my tail whipping angrily. They all smirk at me. I run at Dosu, so quick he doesn't even see me.

I pick him up by his neck and spin a couple of times before releasing him, flying into Zaku and then a tree. I walk towards them, growling. I hear Dosu and Zaku groan but they manage to stand up. "Water style: Frozen Capture jutsu!" I yell, wrapping ice chains around Dosu and Zaku. They groan as they try to break free. Zaku is busy blowing air on the chains, causing them to slowly melt. I growl and pounce at them, cutting their stomachs. I pounce again, aiming for their necks but the second I get there, they transform into logs.

"Fucking substitution jutsu!" I scream, placing a kunai in my mouth and holding one with my tail.

I see Zaku and Dosu standing from where they first came. I watched Sakura, pride filling me. She took out a kunai, "Silly little girl. You know such tricks won't work on me." Kin scoffs.

"It's not for you." Sakura says, slightly coughing from crying. She quickly places the kunai behind her head, cutting her long hair. Kin falls back. I gasp, smiling at Sakura.