● 82 ●

The end is the most important thing, isn't it?

When you watch a movie or read a book the end is the one thing you are patiently waiting for. You want to know if everything and everyone will end up happy or not. The end is important for everyone even if it is cruel sometimes.

Well, the lovestory between me and Harry was kinda cruel.

But when he entered our new home hand in hand with me that wasn't the end. Not the end of our story. Because everything was getting better and the greatest time of my life was about to start.

''Gosh it's amazing!'', Harry mumbled and looked at me with widened eyes. ''It's absolutely ... wow. Why the hell didn't we move here a long time ago?''

''Because I was going to school and you little dumbass were a teacher a few hundred miles away from here.''

''It doesn't really feel like we're so far away from ... home'', Harry said as he sat down onto our bed. It was the only thing that was already in our new bedroom and the room seemed a bit lonely and sad without any other furniture.

''Home? The place we left isn't home, Eddie. It's a horrible, horrible place without people we love. Forget about it, we can start again.''

''That's not true, Louis'', he murmured and pulled me onto his lap. ''You do love people who live there. Think about Niall, your sister, Eleanor and Danielle. And this Phil guy. And one day you'll maybe be able to love your mother again even if she didn't apologize.''

''No, I will never talk to her again. She doesn't accept you, she doesn't accept us and she doesn't accept that I'm a gay man who likes to suck dicks and who likes to have a fucking cock in his arse.''

''He's your mother, love. You have to talk to her. Talk about your life with me, talk about why you want to be with me.'' He laughed quietly. ''Even thought I'm fucking old.''

''Oh come on, you're young and cool, don't say something like this about yourself'' I retorted and gave him a quick kiss.

''Okay, let's change the topic. Did you get the job?''

''Hell, yes. The kids and teachers liked me, nobody said something about my past. You did a great job with that girl.''

''Oh yes, I did. I'm just a pretty guy who gets what he wants.''

''You pretty motherfucker.''

''Watch your mouth, professor.''

''Shut up, babyboy.''

-

Okay guys, I haven't been updating for a fucking long time even if I wrote this chapter two months ago. I'm sorry for that but I wasn't really into writing all my stories anymore so I decided to take a break. I don't even know if someone is still reading this and I guess this is the last chapter of the story because I don't really have motivation for more chapters.
Maybe I'll start writing my other stories again, we'll see. Please tell me if you are still interested in other stories or not and yeah...
Thanks to everyone who read this book :) <3

Bye
Maybe

[526 Words]