My Paramour

After the traumatising events of yesterday we decide to stay at the Boar Hat cuddling on one of the many sofas. Sir Meliodas walks over to me and sidles up behind me placing two huge mugs of able on the adjacent wooden table.

We cuddle there whilst looking out of the window observing the world around us. I see a strange purple smoke cloud in the distance. Sir Meliodas hasn't seemed to have noticed it, I look over to him and point it out. His face turns white, he rushes to the front door and throws himself towards the anomaly.

It moves, it moves out of the way of Sir Meliodas. It's heading straight for me. It's rapidly getting closer. I look harder at the object. It's not just a cloud there's a person inside of it. It appears to be a small girl with long violet hair. Her eyes are purple, she's not human. It was then when it hits me (She must be a demon.) I turn to see no-one in the Boar Hat at all. They all must of left for Lioness already.

I turn back to see her glaring at me through the window. She giggles softly as she phases through the window. "ATAN NO MAYU" she screams, the entire room goes dark, the only thing I see is her.

I scream Sir Meliodas over and over but to no avail. She just giggles and disappears. I sigh in relief. A cold hand touches my back. It feels like I leave my body. I open my eyes to see my body and her stood below me. (WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED), (I'M A BLUE BALL?)

She flies up to me clutching whatever I am in her hand. Her mouth grows wider as she throws me in there. She swirls me round with her tongue, I panic and almost fly down her throat she attempts to swallow me but I refuse, I fly into her teeth in attempt to make her open. It doesn't work. It's warm and wet. Sir Meliodas is no where in sight.

I won't give up but I'm running out of stamina. Every swallow makes me more tired. I almost pass out. I get halfway down her throat when I fall out. I hurriedly return to my body. Coming to my senses I realise that she now has no neck along with her head. Looking round reveals Sir Meliodas with tears streaming down his face holding her decapitated head.

I run over to him sobbing. we hug, something is wet on my waist. I look down to see blood covering my clothes. I look at Sir Meliodas, he's bleeding from his waist. He falls over. I scream and catch him, I use my healing abilities to close the wound and stop the bleeding.

He opens his eyes. They look empty but they look at me. I know he's going to be alright. I'll always be there for him. He'll always be here for me, after all he is My Paramour.