Finding out pt.1

Now I started learning I was different when I was about 9 or 10. So this is my story of coming out (sort of) and how I found out who I was.

It all started in the 4th grade on the new there was talk about same sex marriage and rights. It said some states would allow it and that most wouldn't. I was confused because I didn't know what that was. I didn't know about the LGBTQ+ community yet. I just knew I have seen guy hanging out with a guy I didn't know they were in love. I just knew that nothing seemed wrong. Then I decided I want to know what's happening, what is this thing where you can love who ever you want, but people hate you? So I spent a few crazy and long hours on Google. I was introduced to a whole new world. This world made me happy for those people. There were in love why would people try to stop them? What's so wrong about loving someone or a different type of person? What is wrong with loving yourself and how you were born? What was wrong with being different. For ages being different made the world a better place, for thinking outside of the box, for fighting for rights, you got awarded now there hating on people who are just thinking outside of the box. I just didn't understand. Would people be mad at me if I thought a girl was pretty, or if I just didn't like guys? So I decided to just learn more first look at the different side all though I already knew who I supported.