When the test finished and Matsuda collected enough information, Kamukura had a short conversation with the principal and the neurologist about the results, while Kazuichi and his friends cleaned everything up again.

"When we are finished, we all should have a healthy meal to celebrate a successful test!" Nidai suggested with his usual loud voice, making Kazuichi half deaf as he had been right next to him.

"We didn't do anything, expect of setting everything up and cleaning up again." Kuzuryu commented on this, while he and Komaeda were putting some piece of equipment away into its original box.

Komaeda closed the lid and agreed to Nidai's idea. "But I think it's a good idea. Kamukura deserves it after showing us his beautiful talents."

"Dude, ya really have a problem with talents." Kazuichi looked at his friend. He was used to Komaeda's worshipping of talent and hope by now, yet it didn't change that it sounded weird to people who did not know about his medical problems. "But yeah, food sounds good by now." They all had went towards the examination room as soon as they had left the classroom together and didn't got to eat lunch.

"I want to eat." suddenly came Kamukura's voice from next to Kazuichi, making the easily startled male flinch.

"Geez, stop it with always creeping up on people!" Kazuichi complained at his way too creepy friend. Even with his long black hair that nearly reached to the floor and burning red eyes, which was everything except of inconspicuous, he was able to sneak up towards everyone without really trying. The teen ignored the complains from his friend and simply made his way towards the cafeteria, with the others fallowing. Kazuichi gave a short sigh and also followed, his little fright forgotten.

When each in the group had picked their food and began looking for a table, they spotted their classmates Mioda, Tsumiki, Koizumi and Saionji who were just leaving. The two friend groups gave each other a short greeting, before resuming their way. However they were still able to hear for a moment how the girls continued their initial conversation.

"I want to dance with Mahiru on the ball." Saionji said cheerfully, holding onto the slightly flustered photographer.

"Ibuki will dance with all of her friends and it will be so much fun!" the musician added, before the group walked too far away for the guys to hear them any more.

Though now they all had the same topic in their head and so it became their newest topic to talk about, as soon as each of them took a seat.

"You are all also coming, right?" Kuzuryu asked into the round, leaning back into his seat to be in a more relaxed position.

"Of course." Komaeda answered happily, "Hajime and Kamukura are also coming and it's not like I have anywhere to go to anyway." While it was still weird how the luckster was able to mention the fact that he was an orphan so casually, Kazuichi could relate to this. He was more or less in the same situation; it wasn't like he could go anywhere else except of the school.

Swallowing his food, he then also answered, "Yeah, I'm also coming."

Since Komaeda had already answered for Kamukura, the only one yet to answer was Nidai. "I will also attend. If I remembered correctly all of our classmates will be travelling with us to Sonia's ball." Kazuichi already knew about this fact, however it seemed to be a new information for Komaeda and Kuzuryu.

"That's so wonderful to hear, all of these great talents going on a trip together and I will be able to witness it with my own eyes. I can only wonder what kind of misfortune will befall me in near future." Komaeda began to monologue, so Kuzuryu interrupted him and turned the conversation away from the luckster's endless talking about talent and hope.