Chapter two

I looked through my drawer and looked for a cute outfit to wear to this party. I found a peach colored crop top and some light blue jeans. I grabbed my towel and hopped in the shower.

When I got out I brushed my teeth and put on my velvet PINK underwear with a Strapless bra.

When I finished on my clothes I put on a little highlight and some lip gloss. I also slicked my hair back with some gel and made a ponytail.

My outfit was poppin buh I was still thinking about mark beating my momma.

Skylar called me and told me she was outside.
"Heyy bitch, ouu you look good" she said laughing. "You too" I said looking at her tight black dress that was open the the back.

I got in the car and we drove to David's house. Once we got there , there was a lot of people. Some group of girls was staring at me buh I ignored them.

We walked to the party and Skylar said hey to everybody. I jus smiled. "Girl let's dance" Skylar suggested.  "Right here?" I asked unsure.

"Naw next week" she said. I rolled my eyes and we started our dance routine. We shook and hips and spinned. Everyone crowded around us. I started tweaking and doing the splits. The crowd went wild.

Skylar did a death drop and I did a double spilt. Everybody was amazed. When we were finished everybody clapped and cheered.

"We did that" Skylar said.

"Fasho" I said laughing.

I was tired so I told skylar I was gon get something to drink. I poured me something clear and drunk it.

I looked around and seen a boy staring at me. He looked familiar. He approached me and said hey. "Um hey, do I know you?" I asked.

"You don't remember your own brother, that's a sad case" the boy said.

I almost dropped my cup. That's why he looked familiar. I threw my arms around him. "Darmarquz!" I said. He pushed me off of him. "Hold on you finna mess up my fit" he said jokingly. I rolled my eyes. "Where have you been?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I've been here, hanging out with old friends and shii" he said. "I can't believe I ran into you" I said finna cry. He smiled. "How's momma?" He asked as his smile faded.

My smile faded too. "Umm she's still with mark" I said lowly. "Hey I'm sorry for asking about her" he said. I nodded.

"I seen you on the floor with Skylar" Darmarquz said. I laughed. "You was lowkey killing it sis" he said.

"What you mean lowkey, baby I did kill it" I said flipping my ponytail. We both laughed.

Darmarquz and I talked about our lives for the next 30 minutes. "Aye I want you to meet my niggas" he said pulling me to a room in the back. Where is this nigga taking me.

We he opened the door there was about 7 niggas in a room and they were all smoking and playing Fortnite.

"Say, this my sister Marrie" Darmarquz said. "You never told us you had a sister" a dark skin boy had said.

"Marrie this is Ben, Kd, Bennie, kentrell, Montana, joe, and Kevin" Darmarquz said pointing at everyone of them.

The boy named kentrell didn't look up.
"Heyy" I said tranna be friendly.

"Yo sister fine" the one named Kd said.

"Mane chill out" Darmarquz said getting mad.

"Nigga I'm jus playing" Kd said.

"I seen you dancing when I went to get something to drink" joe said licking his lips.

"Uh thanks" I said. "How old is you?" He added. "17" I said.

They all laughed. "And y'all are like wha 16?So pipe down" I said.

"Naw 18 lil shorty" Ben said.

I rolled my eyes. These niggas think they sum slight.

"Kd why would you kill me?" Bennie asked.

"Shouldn't been in the way!" He shouted.

"I'm finna go get sum mo people to come in here, imma be right back" Darmarquz said then he left.

I know this nigga didn't jus leave me in here with these idiots.

I sat down on the couch that kentrell was sitting on. When I looked at him closely I noticed that I seen him before.

"You staring hard" he said turning to me. "Oh my bad" I said. "Mane Youngboy shut up" Ben said laughing.

That's it! Kentrell is NBA Youngboy. I forgot that nigga live here in Baton Rouge.

Soon Darmarquz walked in with a couple girls. One of them was a part of the girls that was staring at me.

"What are you doing that is so important on that phone?" I asked kentrell.

"I'm playing this game" he said. This nigga said he playing a game.

"Your ugly for that" I said. He play hit me. I hit him back.

Then the same girl gon come up to kentrell and said "kentrell we talking to hoes now?".

I looked all around the room looking for a hoe besides her.

"Mane jania move, ion even know why you here" kentrell said.

"Naw I'm confused why we hanging with hoes now" she said again.

I stood up. "Bitch ion see no other hoe in this room besides you" I said. Everybody laughed.

"Bitch wha?" She asked.

"Bitch you heard wha I said don't get slapped" I said getting closer to her.

3three and ben stood up. "Naw bitch I want you to slap me" jania said.

This bitch is asking for a ass whooping.
I slapped that bitch then punched her. I grabbed her weave and pulled her to the floor. I hit her in the face while I dragged her.

Everybody tried to get me off of her but I wasn't letting go. I got on top of her and hit her in her mouth, nose, eye, and neck. I got up and stomped on her face.

Kentrell finally dragged me off of her. When I was finished with her her face was bleeding and she was crying.

"Bitch!" I said trying to still fight her. I know one thing I ain't no hoe.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Bih I know you popped shit" Skylar said.
"Fuck I look like being disrespected" I said warming up getting ready to dance.skylar shook her head then laughed.

"Come on class, today we will be learning a new move, a move so hard it took me 3 years to get correct" ms.ruben said.

The class listened carefully. "You know I'm all for it girrrrlll" my friend Rico said. Everybody laughed. "It may sound like a easy challenge but trust, it's more to it" she addded.

"Um excuse me ms.r but I think you just can't do it because your old" a girl in the back said.

"Oh really, get out young lady" ms. Ruben said. "Ian gotta show you I could be beat you any day" ms.r added.

Everybody laughed and cracked jokes while the girl got her stuff and left. "Ok class settle down, now form a line" ms.r said. I went and stood in line in between skylar and my other friend Nicki. "I'm not finna break my neck doing no hard dance" skylar whispered to me. I laughed quietly.

Ms.Ruben started doing all kinds of hard dance moves. Everybody ooed and ahhed. When she was finish she damn near passed out.

I handed her water bottle and step back in line. "Beat that class" was all she said.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

It's finally a long chapter‼️💙make sure to read some of my other books💗🎒