Chapter one

"And 5, 6, 7, 8" I said as I threw my leg up and turned. I shook my hips then grinded on the floor. I slowly pulled myself up and put my hands behind my head and moved my hips. Just then someone turned the music off.

"Great job Marrie" Ms.ruben, the dance teacher at Toni's Dance School.

I got off and dusted off my pants and said "thanks ms.r I have been working on this little routine for three months".

I grabbed my water bottle off the bench and sat down. "That's what I love about you Rodgers, you always take the time to make this right" ms.r said.

I smiled as I pull my long curly hair into a bun. "Ok kids next to dance is skylar owman" the teacher said.

Skylar stepped onto the dance floor in her Nike crop top and joggers. She began to dance. She danced amazingly but missed a few steps. When she was finished I cheered.

"Great job Best, you did great" I said as I handed her her water bottle. "I suck" she said after she took a sip.

"Girl you really tripping, your one of the baddest dancers out here" I said. She looked at me with her light brown eyes in disbelief.

"If anything your the best dancer in the Rouge" skylar said. "No, I'm not even close to being were I wanna" I said as I played with my baby hairs. I do that I sorta kinda when I lie.

"You have like 34 medals and 104 trophy's" she said. I had to admit she was kinda right.

"Actually 49 medals and 106 trophy's" I said pointing out. Skylar glared at me. "Girl im jus playin" I said.

"Come on" I said as I grabbed my Nike duffel bag. Skylar grabbed her bag and followed me outside.

"Buh really, your a great dancer mar" she said calling me the nick name she gave me in 2nd grade. "I'm not that great" I said.

"Mmmh" Skylar said as she rolled her eyes. We both laughed. "Your really dumb" I said.

"Naw that's just who I am".

"Headahh" I said. We laughed then my phone
rang.

It was my boyfriend Trey. "Hey baby" I said. "Wassuh". "I just got out of school, buh what you doing?" I said. "Just chillen, I was jus making sure you straight" Trey said. "Aww thanks, what you doing today?" I asked. "My momma said I gotta stay home today" he said annoyed. "Ohh bet imma call you back before you get in trouble. "Bet" was the last thing I heard before he ended the call.

"You and that bitch ass nigga tremaine"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this chapter was short buh hey❤️‼️ New chapter whenever😘 Go read my other book "My Twin" with Lil Baby😌💗 I also have a NBA Youngboy book on my other account nooeellaannii😋