51.| It's okay // final

Start from the beginning

but felt so alone. 

why tzuyu?

i don't know. but im happy. i guess

why?

i don't know. 

you didn't miss me since that day?

nope. 

oh. 

but i was confuse why i remember your birthday.

me too. 

what do you mean?

i was shocked after you didn't reply my text, and suddenly you text me and wish my birthday. 

oh. 

don't oh to me. don't copy me!

oh okay. 

yah! 

haha chill will you? are you on period? 

sana puff her cheek. tzuyu chuckle. 

so, what about now? you miss me?

what?

yeah, you came here. so it means you miss me?

who say?

yah! 

hehe yes i miss you. you cutie little hamsy witch-auch. hey stop. 

sana slap tzuyu shoulder. tzuyu rub her shoulder while chuckle. 

you really on your period. geez. stop pouting okay. or i will do something else to you. 

LIKE WHAT?!

are you challenging squirrel?

YES. 

are you sure?

YES-mphhh

tzuyu kiss sana. and sana frozed. sana didn't kiss her back and her heart about to explode. she was really shock tzuyu kiss her. she didn't realise that tzuyu now on top still kissing her. 

tzuyu pull away the kiss and staring at sana. sana staring back. they were staring into each other eyes for a long time. but then tzuyu lean again and kiss sana lips. 

sana kiss her back and she wrapped her arm around tzuyu neck. 

their kissing passionately and not lust. 

theu pull away the kiss and tzuyu caress sana cheek. tzuyu smile at sana. sana close her eyes feeling tzuyu hands caress her cheek. sana then open her eyes. 

I miss you so much tzuyu. 

miss you too sana. still mad? 

tzuyu ask sana still caress sana cheek. sana shook her head and smiling. 

can you sleep with me tonight? stay with me?

sana ask tzuyu. tzuyu nodded and kiss her cheek. sana face reddened and snuggle closer into tzuyu neck. hiding her blushing.