Part 15 - Adult problem

Start from the beginning

"So are you and dad telling each other stories?" He asked me.

"Yeah we used to play together when we were a child, he's a big brother to me so i always feel his appearance to protect me, that's big brother duty"

"And i used to support and watched him playing football back in school" i continued.

"What if it's a boy?" He asked.

"If it is a girl she's going to be a supporter of your life you have to protect her then if it is a boy you're lucky too cause he's going to be the first person to help you get up when you fall while you're playing football on the field" i said.

"That sounds cool" he said.

"I promise I'm going to stay here whenever you need me." I said to him then pulled him closer into a hug.

"Can you promise me that?" He asked.

"But you'll be back next week" He said and there's a silent between us.

"I promise and i'll try my best to stay here with you" i said to him which made him pulled me into a hug.

Hugging him felt like hugging a little angel which so innocent and much more like hugging a piece of green bean. He was so small.

"Okay now your turn, what is your problem?" He asked me.

"I" i said.

"I actually made a mistake which makes grandma mad at me" i said to him.

"What mistakes?" He asked me.

"She said I've changed, and she doesn't like the way I changed." I try to explain to him.

"Your not changing, you're still the Best Auntie i know" he said and he made me smile.

He was the only person who could understand me in this family maybe after Laura, I hadn't talked to her. But i knew i could trust him and i promise i was going to stay by his side.

"I wish i can turn back time to be a little child again" i said hugging him while looking at the sky.

Jacob only stayed in a silent, we stayed like this until i felt it was getting cold so we got inside and going to sleep.

~

I woke up in the morning and decided to talk to Laura about my problem, since my mom and her friends were staying up all night that made the house had no sound in the morning. Everyone were probably still sleeping right now, but i knew Laura she always be the first person to wake up in the morning.

I walked into their room and found the door was half opened, revealed gabriel who was sleeping next to his son, Jacob. Both of them were looking look alike when they were asleep like that. I didn't want to wake them up so i walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen, i wanted to have a tea to brush my dry throat in the morning.

I surprisingly found Apollo was awake and he was pouring a tea to a cup, his head was looking up at me. His blue eyes met mine, i looked away and trying to act normal cause I didn't want to start a fight early in the morning, I didn't want to ruin my morning.

"Morning" his raspy voice suddenly greet me.

"Morning" i said trying to find a cup but ended up with him giving me a cup of a hot tea.

I took a seat on one of the chair pretty far from where he was sitting, his messy morning hair made me lost for a moment but i stopped myself from drowning in those blue eyes.

"I'm sorry for yesterday" he said broking the silent.

I stayed in a silent while he was drinking the hot tea from the cup on my hand,