Part 14 - I hate you

Start from the beginning

"No let me take it, just make sure Jacob doesn't step on the shattered glass." I said before turning around to find wherever the broom was.

"The broom is over there Lana" Laura said which made me had to walk passed him.

I shut my eyes close before turning around to slowly walk passing him to grab the broom which was next to the fridge behind him.

I grabbed the broom then began to swipe the shattered glass to make sure there was no piece left then put it on the trash bin. After that i walked out of the house making myself away from that human who was surprisingly appeared in front of me.

I walked into Gabriel and Jacob who was laughing while still throwing a rocks to the lake,

"Jacob Mommy is looking for you" i lied, poor Jacob.

"Gotta go dad" he said before running into the main homestay.

Gabriel kept throwing the rocks without turning his head to look me, like he knew that i need to talk to him.

"Surprised enough? Lying to my son" he smirked.

"So surprised until i dropped a jar of cookies in front of everyone" i said picking a few rocks and started to throw it.

"You're just not getting used to it" he said while both of us keep throwing the rocks.

"At least he's only going to be here in a few days" he said.

"What?! He's going to stay? Why?" I asked him.

"Mrs Hamilton is here and she isn't in a well condition so it's so normal if she wants her son to be there for her right?" He said.

"Why she came when she's sick" i said.

"Cause daisy is mom's best friend and she appreciate her so much whether she's sick or not she's even been there the whole time while you were gone Lana" Gabriel said.

Gabriel throw the rocks to the ground before leaving me alone on the lake, i thought gabriel was pissed. And I still couldn't believe why he wasn't in my side he used to be on my side all the time.

~

A night has passed Apollo and I hadn't talked all day since i tried to get myself busy all the time with the food, or Jacob. And he seemed didn't care at all, he always looked away every time we accidentally caught one another.

It was 9am in the morning where mom and her friends wanted to do the horseback riding, i was standing alone while watching all the lady were getting their house one by one since so many horses are maintained here.

The last time i rode a horse was when i was 15, Dad used to take us to this place when he still got his time and i was good at riding it so was gabriel.

I was wearing a navy skinny jeans and a brown leather high knee boots with a dark green square patterned shirt. I was also wearing a red bandanna that being tied to hold my hair back.

There was a little horse who was ready for Jacob, i saw Laura and Gabriel were smiling while introducing Jacob to the horse. Gabriel, i thought he still pissed because of me. I admitted it that he was a good father, the way he introduced Jacob to the horse the way he teaches him to brush its hair slowly showing us that he was doing a great job as a dad.

"Scared to ride a horse?" a voice that i used to hear all day suddenly came next to me.

"You haven't seen me riding one of them" i said without looking at him who was standing next to me.

There was still an awkward situation between us, and my heart seemed pounding so fast knowing that he stands so close that i could smell his old familiar manly cologne. It was funny when i still remembered the scent of his perfume, the memories came as fast as the wind while i was trying so hard to forget everything about him.