THIRTY • THREE

Chapter thirty • three!

❞Sometimes the eyes can say more then the mouth

Sometimes the eyes can say more then the mouth.

AURORA HAD EXTREMELY MUCH pain in her stomach. Just as if there was a wound as big as a hand.

Hayley and Rory were in the office. The pregnant werewolf was nervously reading a book. She looked up and put down her book walking quickly to her grunting friend.

Rory screamed in pain. She pinched her stomach and closed her eyes for a second. Grabbing a notebook and a pen, she sat down and was forced to to draw. No control.

When Aurora finished she leaned forward and slid the note book to the brunette as she tried to get her normal breathing rhythm back.

There on the paper she had drawn the hybrid that layed on a chair with a large wound in his stomach. His face was covered with pain.

Rory wided her eyes and stroked her hand over the drawing. "Klaus." She whispered.

Hayley looked shocked at the strawberry blonde who looked at her work with sad eyes. "Aurora, is that why you had stomach pain?"

The strawberry blonde forced her watery eyes to look at Hayley and nodded. "I think so, yeah. I-I don't feel like talking, so as long as it's not important, I'm in my room."
She stated and rushed out of the office with her long hair swishing behind her.

A few hours later, the strawberry blonde had cooled down and was determined that she would help Hayley find them instead of crying. First, she would be no help and secondly she would regret it later.

So she did. After a while, Elijah came sneaking in the office.

The hazel eyed brunette settled her gaze on him and rested her hand on de laptop. "Hey, look, I found..."

Her eyes changed into confusion and she stopped talking when he pressed his index finger against his mouth.

"You were right about the Deveraux witch." The original confessed.

Marcel came quietly into the room. As if there were no problems in a chariot thrown at the supernatural creatures, one after the other. His calmness made Aurora more nervous. It's like she felt responsible to feel his nervousness because he didn't himself.

Marcel crossed his arms. "Find anything about Clara the mystery witch?"

Rory put her hair behind her ear. "Not much, she was a nurse at the Fleur-de-lis sanitorium."
She responded.

Hayley sighed and pointed to a woman with a nice face frame on the laptop — it was a group photo of nurses who worked there, all dressed in their uniforms. "Recognize her? Top row, second from the right." She asked Elijah.

"No, I don't."

The dark-skinned man turned away and was no longer talkative.

The man in suit opened his mouth and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Marcel?" He went to stand before him. "Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something, talk."

He cracked under the original's hard face. "The sanitorium. That's were you'll find them."

Hayley raised her brow. "Are you sure? How do you know?"

"I just know."

"How do you know?" Elijah asked more forcefully.

"If I'm right... you need to know exactly what we're walking into."
He gulped. "We did something, Rebekah and I. I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It's... something that you're not gonna like."

"For the better part of a century, I have wondered how father found us, what foolish mistake that we had made to destroy our time in the one place that we could call home. Did you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus?"

The now blazing man used his vampire speed and pushed him against the glass doors with his hand around his throat.

The two women ran after them. "Elijah!"

"Niklaus treated you like a son. Rebekah..."

"I love her. I still love her." Marcel confessed. "All we ever wanted was to be together, but as long as Klaus was around, that was never gonna happen. But hey, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?"

The thousand year old man gulped and let go of the much younger one. "When Klaus knows the truth, there will be no ending of his rage. I will not let my sister suffer that wrath."

"Then we need to get to them before he learns the truth."

__________