P L A Y L I S T

playlist!

Him And I // Halsey & G - Eazy" Cross my heart, hope to die

" Cross my heart, hope to die. To my lover I'd never lie. He said, be true I swear I'll try in the end it's him and i. He's out his head, I'm out mind. We got that love that crazy kind. "

Scared to be lonely // Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa
" Is it just somebody? Are we both losing our minds? Is the only reason your holdin' me tonight cause we're scared to be lonely? "

Mercy // Shawn Mendes
" I'm saying baby ' Please have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart. Even though you don't mean to heart me, you keep tearing me apart' ".

Sweet Creature // Harry Styles
" Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong but, we're still young. We don't know where we going but, we know where we belong. "

Sign Of The Times // Harry Styles
" Just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times. Welcome to the final show, hope your wearing your best clothes. You can't bribe the door on the way to sky. "

Pretty Hurts // Beyoncé
" Pretty hurts, shine the lights on whatever's worse. Perfection is a disease of a nation. Pretty hurts, pretty hurts. "

Treat You Better // Shawn Mendes
" I won't lie to you, i know he's just not right for you. And you can tell me if i'm off but, i see it on your face when you say that he's te one that you want. "

There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back // Shawn Mendes
" I wanna follow her where she goes. I think about her and she knows it. I wanna let her take control, cause everytime that she goes closer. "

Man Down // Rihanna
" I didn't mean to end his life. I know it wasn't right. I can't even sleep at night, can't get it of my mind. I need to get out of side for i and up behind, bars. What started out as a simple altercation turnt into a real sticky situation, me just thinking bout the time that i'm facing makes me wanna cry."

__________

Those are some songs i listen to when i write this book!

daymara