My Wife the PA (✔️)

Recap: Laksh fires Neha and hired Ragini Same happened to SwaSan as DP gave the idea to Sanskaar.

Ragini woke up early in the morning to Laksh bad luck, as he thought she would let him sleep longer.

Ragini shakes him, "Laksh ji! Laksh ji! Get up!!WE ARE GETTING LATE!"

Laksh pouts, "Ragini I made you to my PA for my benefit not for commanding me and being the best PA of the world."

Ragini smiles, "Oh Mister you asked for it and now I'm here. Get ready we have to get our breakfast. Don't forget SwaSan are there too. Do you want to be late in front of them?"

Laksh stood up in seconds, "No, of course not." He went to the washroom and comes out in 20 min completely ready to go.

Ragini was waiting for him in the hall, when SwaSan come down she was a bit shocked.

Swara comes in a modern look like before the wedding not only this her hairline wasn't filled and her neck was unadorned her mangalsutar was missing

Laksh was right behind them. He too was wondering why Swara came in that look, but he didn't care much as his life was waiting for him. Representing herself as his Wife.

Laksh passed by them and hurried to Ragini. Both smiled at each other.

"See Papa I'm here on time not only this my bag is filled my plate, my stomach is going to be filled and my wife's hairline is filled too!"

All were confused why Laksh mentioned it.

AP looked at Swara and fumes, "Sujata just take good look at your Daughter-in-law. There is something missing!"

Sujata was confused, but soon she saw it too.

Ragini whispers, "Laksh ji, why you mentioned it?"

Laksh close to her ear, "so that Papa see the difference and that you are the right choice. After all you were his first choice now he is acting like you are the worst of all. I don't like this at all. You are  my wife, he should accept it."

Ragini smiles.