then as if on cue an answer popped in my head..

KONOHA

The Copy Ninja Kakashi knows me.. but.. they won't let me in.. not after what I had done before..

hmmmmm.. I could go back to Sasuke's group and ask him.. but... I also doubt he'd let me come back that easily.. 

I flailed my arms out of options and sunk half my face in the water.. I lifted my hand to cup some water and pour it on my hair... 

I stared at the water in my hands... what was I gonna do now? I have nowhere to go.. 

maybe I should go back..

NO. IF I DID THEY WILL JUST KEEP SECRETS FROM ME AGAIN.

I shook my head.

KONOHA

NO

SASUKE

NO

AKATSUKI

NO

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 

my frustration got cut off when I felt something cold on my hand.. I looked down and what was before a portion of water.. was now a portion of ice,

"interesting." I mumbled..

it's about an hour and I'm getting sleepy, so I took my towel and headed for the showers.. with the money I collected I bought my own kimono.. well.. it was a short gray kimono looking top and some black shorts..  I tied my hair in a bun and that's when I noticed .... 

MY HAIR WAS A BIT GREYISH?! WHAT IN THE NAME OF......

AGING?? 

NO THAT'S STUPID. 

WHY IS IT SUDDENLY GREYISH?! 

i could still see hints of the green but only a few..

I shook off the trouble and decided to go eat.. I got out of my room and went downstairs..  I sat near the window but was facing the wall so I won't have to listen to other people's converssations.

I was happily on my third sushi and 2nd sake when I felt familar chakra flows..

"stop hitting me woman!!" that voice.. 

there is no mistaking it..

"shut up suigetsu!! i'm sitting next to Sasuke-kun." 

FUCK.

wait.. this is a good thing.. I can find out answers from him.. but.. after the way I left... I doubt he will take me back... 

I KNOW!!

I'LL INTERROGATE HIM!! THEN KILL HIM!!! I AM A BOUNTY HUNTER AFTER ALL

I continued to eat normally while listening to theri talk

"can't we stay here for another day? I mean.." that's Suigetsu

"NO. if we want to capture Hikari we should move.." so Sasuke wants revenge? hehehehe.. maybe I should keep him in this wild goose chase.

it's fun. I need my answers but I need my fun too.. a ghost smirk appeared on my lips

"why is she so important?!! " Karin shouted

"because she is.. now stop complaining or leave." Sasuke is cold as always..

WAIT...

AS ALWAYS?!?! 

DID I JUST THINK THAT?! 

WHY DID I THINK THAT!?

IS IT BECAUSE HE WAS COLD BEFORE? YEAH... THAT'S IT.. 

I stiffled a yawn and stood up, letting my hair fall dow my back.. I can't let them see me. I walked casually to the exit when suddenly... I catched stupid..

and tumbled over a vase. of course.. I caught it with my foot.. but with the noise I made.

I looked at the vase.. then at the people inside the room which was the 4 ninjas I was trying to keep on a wild goose chase

VASE

NINJAS

VASE

NINJAS

VASE

NINJAS

"found you." Sasuke grinned.. fuck.

"now.. you will have to find me again." I did a single handsign and disappeared to my room. I packed and went through the window... a few feet away the building and I saw them come out..

DAMN IT!!

I ran through the forest and found a village.. I transformed into a traveler and blended in with the crowd..

I turned my head I was still safe.. I made a detour to the alley. I was safe until I was hoisted up a wall.

"ack!! lemme go!!" I scrambled my legs and the guy holding me up chuckled

"and let you escape before answering any questions? NO." DAMN THIS UCHIHA BRAT

I looked dead in his eye to give him a glare not knowing his sharingan was activated

OH CRAP.